Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average
Bot gather wrong items
i have a problem. Bot dont gather what i say him.

At start he gather what i say him but later he gather only the first one. why??
Im having the same problem when I go to select the item for first priority in gathering manager there isnt a drop box to select from and when i type in the items name it just gathers the first item in the node the tutorial gives the option of a drop box and selection from a list of items for gathering
You need to make sure you have at least 1 gathering marker set up on the mesh with a minimum level and maximum level set if needed. If you're lvl50 gathering then just set ignoremarkerlevel in the gathering sub-option. Then go into gather manager and click the drop-down box and select the marker you created on the mesh (with the mesh loaded) and type in the exact name of the item you want to gather.
I had similar problem. but doesn't happens frequently. like 2 or 3 times in duration of 2 hours.
noticed that too... had the bot running over night (after watching it for some hrs), and in the morning I had stuff in my inventory that shouldn't be there ;)
I was having this, trying to mine 500 water shards I would have ended up with 500 iron sand :P
Just tick the box under FFXIVMinion > Gather > IgnoreMarkerLevel [/]
Hey presto.