Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
About grinding markers and how are they supposed to work?
Okay so I've been trying to set this up to grind certain mobs for some mats I need thing is it only moves when mob is detected and even though I set up multiple markers it will only run to the spots where the mobs spawn and wont go to the other markers where more of the mobs spawn so I'm wondering am i doing something wrong that its not checking the other markers, is there some other should be setting this up info will be appreciated.
yes i have rad that and thats what bring about the question. It says this:

"Grind markers tell the bot which areas of the bot are safe to kill monsters in based on its current level. The bot will spend a random amount of time in the vicinity of each grind marker killing monsters before moving on to the next marker."

I have set up 4 grind markers in the area where i want to hunt but it ignores all the markers and doesn't move to anyone it just sits there waiting to detect a mob but wont run to any of the markers that I have setup therefore it missing out on about 4 mobs in the area due to it not even walking over to the grind marker. Also I dont have any extra addons or anything else install other than what the bot comes with.
Are you useing the Enhanced tool's mod found here http://mmominion.com/Thread-Module-Enhanced-Tools-2-5-6 if so thats why it breaks Grind.
not using any other mods im using straight vanilla ffxivminion with nothing extra added
Then something is set up wrong

No controller or legacy controls on
nope no controller or legacy on everything is as it should be it walks around fine but it just wont walk to my grind markers for some reason will hunt the mobs in the area close to it but will never walk to any of the 4 grind markers that is set up
oh its not ment to actually walk to the marker... it will just hunt "around" the markers it never goes directly to a marker. So as long as there are mobs near a marker that meet the markers level range then it will kill mobs around that marker.
oh ok guess that was a mis-read on my part then, guess everything is working well then