Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Quest Mode" (How to Set up quest mode)
This Tutorial is going over "How to set up Quest Mode" not how to build quest profiles.

Some other threads you may want to check out before reading this tutorial.
Skill Manager Tutorial
Meshmanager Tutorial

First thing you want to do is set the "Bot Mode:" to Quest.
[Image: jYd7qtV.png]

Next you want to choose the profile you wish to run.
[Image: qHV44Tc.png]

Then you want to select the Skill Profile for the class you are running.
[Image: iDXnWMf.png]

Then you can Enable Bot. Its really that simple!!!!!

Advanced Options:

[Image: kOmbHVN.png]

You can enable some of the hacks here if you wish to auto repair or Disable Rendering. But if you use the Teleport hack use at your own risk. TPing in open world is dangerous and you could get reported.
Seriously? The only thing better than this on a regular basis is the fate farming aspect of the bot. This auto quest thing 1-15 (so far) is....no, I take that back. the 1-15 is seriously the best thing about this bot.....

Just a quick aside, I have had it on quest since lvl 1, and at lvl 4, there's a quest ID 389 with Objective index 255, the bot is causing the toon to run up and down the same set of steps, forcing a zone each time. Stopping bot and running up the steps more makes it continue along the path. I don't know enough to know why :)
(09-04-2014, 05:41 AM)LygerZero Wrote:  Seriously? The only thing better than this on a regular basis is the fate farming aspect of the bot. This auto quest thing 1-15 (so far) is....no, I take that back. the 1-15 is seriously the best thing about this bot.....

Just a quick aside, I have had it on quest since lvl 1, and at lvl 4, there's a quest ID 389 with Objective index 255, the bot is causing the toon to run up and down the same set of steps, forcing a zone each time. Stopping bot and running up the steps more makes it continue along the path. I don't know enough to know why :)

yeah they are working on a couple timing issues. atm you need just a little bit of baby sitting of the bot on quest mode, but the issues should be ironed out later today
No worries. Wasn't game breaking. It was, however, letting me lounge around my house drinking rum without having to worry about anything. Thanks for all you do :)
hi

I wonder if it is possible to use the built-in quest profiles several times on same character? Each time with a new class starting from lvl1?

An example:

I already have a BRD @ 50 and has reached the end of the main quest series. Now I wonder if it is possible to change class to a conjurer Lvl1 as an example, download Limsa 1-15 quest profile and start the bot?

The reason I ask is that I can not get it to work in Limsa, Gridania or Uld'ha and I think it has to do with having come too far with the main quest series, which is 1-15 quest profiles might be based in part of?

thanks in advanced for any tip or clarification.
Yeah if you finishex the quests you cant do it again......
Any Estimate when the rest of the Quests from 15-50 will be available?
they will be a very long time before released they are working and testing on it. 1-15 script is huge. the 15-50 probably will be worked on in sections. From duty to duty. its not an easy process at all.
i Just tried this, its amazing!!!! thanks guys for your hard work.
its the best part in the bot, hope more time is given for this part
(09-27-2014, 03:33 PM)lahejh Wrote:  i Just tried this, its amazing!!!! thanks guys for your hard work.
its the best part in the bot, hope more time is given for this part

Agreed. Ferenz did a great job with everything so far. ThumbsUp