MMOMinion
[Discontinued] Machinist: Shots fired! 4.0 - Dragon - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: [DOWNLOADS] Addons, Lua Modules, Navigation Meshes.. (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+---- Forum: SkillManager Profiles (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=105)
+----- Forum: Disciples of War Profiles (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+----- Thread: [Discontinued] Machinist: Shots fired! 4.0 - Dragon (/showthread.php?tid=12338)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Machinist 3.1 Beta - Dragon - zzxxcvcv - 07-01-2015

Hi dragon im having some troubles wiht the profile.
First of all im level 60 and i got all job skills but when the Filter 1 is active It doesnt use skills like Wildfire , Rapidfire, Hawk´s eye... and Filter 2 doesnt work for me either its not using HyperCharge or Gauss Round... could you help me to fix this :) ?

RE: Machinist 3.1 Beta - Dragon - CuteDragon - 07-01-2015

Filter 1: Rapid Fire, Wildfire, Gauss Barrel, Hawk's Eye, Blood for Blood, Raging Strikes, Gauss Round need to be ready!

Filter 2: ALL SKILLS need to be ready! AND Gauss Barrel equipped.

Is that correct so far?

RE: Machinist 3.1 Beta - Dragon - HaltPolis - 07-01-2015

which version of the skillmgr are you using?

Me? If so, the one that comes with the Bot.

RE: Machinist 3.1 Beta - Dragon - zzxxcvcv - 07-01-2015

All the Skill are Ready, even so it doesnt use all. I haven't Unlocked Blood for Blood yet so maybe thats the problem, i dont know...

(07-01-2015, 10:45 AM)zzxxcvcv Wrote:  All the Skill are Ready, even so it doesnt use all. I haven't Unlocked Blood for Blood yet so maybe thats the problem, i dont know...

Without Blood for Blood, it cannot use any of the combos.
That is your problem there.

RE: Machinist 3.1 Beta - Dragon - SpankAss - 07-02-2015

the cross class skills you need to have in this rotation of which i see already but wasnt sure abiout 1 or 2

blood for blood
raging strikes
invigorate
hawks eye

and quelling strikes? this is the one i am not sure you have account for and should be used when our threat is up on the boss target at like 80% to use this skill. not sure if that is possible but if so add it cause it would be perfect.

RE: Machinist 3.1 Beta - Dragon - SpankAss - 07-02-2015

also on assist mode and the 3.1 version it doesnt seem to use any of the turrets so why is this?

RE: Machinist 3.1 Beta - Dragon - Moogle - 07-03-2015

(07-02-2015, 10:30 PM)SpankAss Wrote:  also on assist mode and the 3.1 version it doesnt seem to use any of the turrets so why is this?

It use to say on the main post and probably still does that it was a DPS loss place your own turrets.

(07-02-2015, 06:40 PM)SpankAss Wrote:  the cross class skills you need to have in this rotation of which i see already but wasnt sure abiout 1 or 2

blood for blood
raging strikes
invigorate
hawks eye

and quelling strikes? this is the one i am not sure you have account for and should be used when our threat is up on the boss target at like 80% to use this skill. not sure if that is possible but if so add it cause it would be perfect.

Dont use quelling people are bitching enough about mcn not doing enough dmg now they can cry about they cant keep hate off us :D

RE: Machinist 3.1 Beta - Dragon - CuteDragon - 07-03-2015

(07-03-2015, 07:31 AM)Mcdougall Wrote:  
(07-02-2015, 10:30 PM)SpankAss Wrote:  also on assist mode and the 3.1 version it doesnt seem to use any of the turrets so why is this?

It use to say on the main post and probably still does that it was a DPS loss place your own turrets.

(07-02-2015, 06:40 PM)SpankAss Wrote:  the cross class skills you need to have in this rotation of which i see already but wasnt sure abiout 1 or 2

blood for blood
raging strikes
invigorate
hawks eye

Dont use quelling people are bitching enough about mcn not doing enough dmg now they can cry about they cant keep hate off us :D

What he said. It's an assist profile. It should ASSIST you, not do everything for you. That's what the Grind profile is there for when you want to afk fully.

Its a DPS loss because they get replaced all the time, and if you move and the profile doesn't replace them in time or in a wrong order (don't forget we work on a priority system here) you won't have them up for a certain amount of time.

To the second question:
Can you not use it yourself if you need it? I feel like its a waste, because 80% is nothing. Some fights have the tanks sit at 5% more than DPS all the time and it works out perfectly.