Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.62 Average
[Discontinued] Machinist: Shots fired! 4.0 - Dragon
4.0, BOYZ!

Please always update to the latest version if you can, because I do not fix and/or re-upload old ones.

All Combo's work with and without Gauss Barrel, there is no case where you NEED Gauss Barrel equipped for a Combo to fire, this is mainly because you sometimes have to move but still want to fire your combo and Low Level reasons.
So as soon as you hit Level 38 the Wildfire Combo + Opener is accessable.

Filters
Quote:4.0
Filter 1 - "Gauss Barrel" (by default Gauss Barrel is always on; if you do not want to use is, just activate Filter 5)
Filter 2 - "Opener & Wildfire" (you have to be Level 38 or higher; works with and without Gauss Barrel equipped; Rapid Fire, Wildfire, Hawk's Eye, Blood for Blood need to be ready!)

Gauss Barrel Mode is activated in this one if people really want the bot to handle it with Filters. (but be warned theres always a slight delay when turning the Filter on. It takes some time before you lose your Barrel)
If you are Solo, your Turrets get Autocasted. In Group-play you still have to manually cast them. (Duh. DPS increase)
If you really want them to be Autocasted even in Group-play, just tick off the "Only Solo" box in the respective skills.

4.0 (Personal Edition)
Filter 1 - "Buffs" (those are pretty self-explainatory right?)
Filter 2 - "Opener & Wildfire" (you have to be Level 38 or higher; works with and without Gauss Barrel equipped; Rapid Fire, Wildfire, Hawk's Eye, Blood for Blood need to be ready!)

Ditched the Gauss Barrel and the Turrets. This one is probably for Assisted-play only, as you have to decide wether to use Gauss Barrel or not, and place your turrets manually.

Changelog
Code:
- reworked the profile for the Skillmanager Beta
- added AoE parameters (still need testing please)
- main Combo accessable @ Level 38
- Gauss Barrel no requirement anymore
- added .txts for people who are using MAHA's GuiUpdate:
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Module-GUI-update-FilterInfo-V1-0-2-3-08-07-2015

1.5 (Grind Version)
- scraped Grind Version

- fixed a bug where the Wildfire-Combo would not be fired

- changed Raging Strikes out of Wildfire Combo and Opener to only be used if Filter 1 is [b]OFF[/b] and Filter 4 is [b]ON[/b]

- We are officially out of Beta guys!
- Yoshi-P heard our complaints and we finally have an Instant-cast Gauss Barrel! Wooo!
- Updated the Profile for the new Skillmanager
- Because Gauss Barrel is now Instant-cast, everytime your Wildfire-Combo is up, he will attach it to get you the most damage output. It will stay attached except you say so otherwise!
Because this is an "assisted play" profile I went for that change and let you guys decide if you wanna toggle it off. I advise everyone to stay in it as long as you can, but as soon as you have to move toggle it off!
If you feel like you don't have to move that much anymore, and you combo isnt ready yet, just attach it yourself again and he will do the Combo regardless and without any problems! :)

3.1 Beta
- fixed Hot Shot double casting in Opener
- Square fixed the Rapid Fire "bug" so I had to rewrite the opener; all spells need to be ready and Gauss Barrel equipped.
- The "Wildfire Mode" (Filter 2) works with or without Gauss Barrel; it all depends on you and how movement heavy the fight is.
- Filter 4 added Gauss Round and Ricochet to be used when Filter 1 is deactivated and Gauss Barrel equipped.
- From now on you have to equip and unequip  Gauss Barrel on your own! Because the bot cannot really tell how often you have to dodge and how movement heavy a fight is. Positioning is key!

2.3 Beta
- removed please upgrade to 3.1 Beta

- removed please upgrade to 3.1 Beta

3.0 Beta
- added Opener (will only fire at the start of the battle, because all of the conditions set will probably never be met again in a fight, except you have an encounter where you have a big pause in between)
- Filter 1 is basically Wildfire Mode of the 2.2 Beta
- Filter 2 - "Opener" (should only use that when you fight a boss, against trash, I dunno if its worth blowing every single cooldown, but hey thats why we have Filter, so decide on your own).
- Filter 4 is for Low-level or adds that need buffs, its basically a IDC Mode where you just use your CD's without keeping them for the Wildfire combo.

2.3 Beta
- reworked how AoE works
- Wildfire Mode optimizations

- some optimizations

1.5 (Grind Version)
- I did something to it, but I don't know anymore what, probably some optimizations.

2.2 Beta
- added Filter 3 - "AOE Mode" (mainly Grenado Shot with Gauss Barrel equipped, parameters are 3 or more enemy's withing a range of 5y to each other).
- some minor optimizations, no real explanation needed for them
- removed Leg Graze (reason stated below).

- removed Leg Graze (reason stated below).

1.4 (Grind Version)
- added automatic turret placement (yes I know don't bother me about it, they will be placed over and over again, but there is currently no real fix for it, using "sec since last" is a bad idea because if you run away too far you have no turret for that duration).
- removed Leg Graze (deals no damage and just takes a offGCD for no reason, don't know why I haven't realized that earlier).

1.3 (Grind Version)
- removed the Filter req and made it work so you don't have to switch to assist mode and check which things you want to do
- removed Gauss Barrel mode for now

- added Ricochet (Level 60 Skill)
- mainly optimization work

2.1.1 Alpha
- added Ricochet (Level 60 Skill)
- fixed some minor bugs

2.1 Alpha
- added Filter 2 and tweaked Filter 1 a little bit.

2.0 Alpha
- reworked the whole Profile with many exceptions and if-clauses for Gauss Barrel mode and when to use Rapid Fire, Wildfire and the buffs for the most damage.
- Turrets have to be placed manually in this version!

- reworked they way turrets get summoned (3 or more enemy's will get you bishop, 2 or less the rook one)
- tweaked some AOE stuff (it mainly uses Grenado Shot now if there are 3 or more targets.)

- fixed Lead Shot double casting (happened because of Rapid Fire and the game not applying the debuff fast enough for the bot to recognize; fixed through putting Lead Shot ID into Prev. Skill NOT)
- added some automatic AOE that still needs testing (not a big fan of it myself, but I thought people maybe want it)

- added Gauss Round (Level 54 Skill)
- activates only with Filter 4 active.

- added Gauss Barrel (Level 52 Skill)
- added filter 4: Gauss Barrel mode.
- edited Rapid Fire accordingly so it does not cast it when Bullets are in use.

- first Release, Level 50 ready

Known Issues
Code:
Turrets get recasted every 30 seconds in the 4.0 Profile beacuse there is no way for me to "check" and tell the bot if they are present.

If there are any requests or bugs, just reply to this topic, I will see what I can do.

Attached Files
.rar   1-Machinist - Shots fired! 4.0 (Personal Edition).rar (Size: 2.76 KB / Downloads: 410)
.rar   1-Machinist - Shots fired! 4.0.rar (Size: 2.99 KB / Downloads: 315)
Looks like Lead shot is double casting.
(06-22-2015, 01:51 AM)Ralphius Wrote:  Looks like Lead shot is double casting.

fixed in 1.2.1

I haven't really thought about Rapid Fire lol. But good find. Thank you.
Great work so far brother keep up the good work! :)
you are the man !! thank you so much !!
What do you think about putting reassemble and Gauss round together?
I'm not sure yet. And would it really make a big difference?

Clean Shot and Gauss Round have both a 200 potency buffed with 20% from the Gauss Barrel.
(06-22-2015, 03:53 AM)CuteDragon Wrote:  I'm not sure yet. And would it really make a big difference?

Clean Shot and Gauss Round have both a 200 potency buffed with 20% from the Gauss Barrel.

Thinking good for burst/opener?
It's not a bad idea, but I have to consider a few things. This is not only a automated profile. It should also be possible to do high level stuff with assisted play.

A mobile fight, you can't really use Gauss Barrel in it, so Reassemble would be more or less wasted. I could make it so with Gauss Barrel it will use it with Gauss Round and without with Clean Shot.

But the more I think about it. Reassemble and Gauss Round are both offGCD Spells, so it would be kinda meh to combine them this way :/
Good work still leveling my machinist so i can finish my custom profile but right now mine has invigorate in it but i am pre-40 at this second. Good work though!