MMOMinion

Full Version: FFXIV Duty Teleport Combat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

In prior versions of the bot the melee classes used to jump back and forth between the leader position and the attack range of mobs just when executing attacks. This was useful so that I could have the a healer set as leader and one tank two melee DPS set and they would run dungeons like a charm. It seems now the bot doesn't do the jumping back and forth and instead melee classes just stand at the position and are eventually expelled from duty for inactivity. How can I fix this?

[Image: 117cunc.jpg]
Telecast under settings in duty mode.
I have it selected and it doesn't seem to be working.
using it right now it works. melee characters need to have it checked and also not the leader of the party. make sure you have a proper skill profile loaded for the melee character.
Fresh Install, Correct profiles on jobs & still not working. Telecast is selected
can i get a picture of your settings for a melee character. because i just finished leveling 2 tanks 2 melee dps in 2 different groups and telecasting worked jsut fine.

do you have task manager installed?
[Image: 28re9sz.jpg]
[Image: 29wk7eg.jpg]
[Image: 2v9vsw5.jpg]

Here are the settings on Monk, standard skill profile. Task Manager is not installed in the fresh install I am loaded on now. Totally different folder.

I've been watching the Monk profile and it appears shoulder tackle works... not sure if that helps since its a ranged attack.

btw, its not the reset timer, I just zerod that out before I took the pic, it was set to 60.
first disable unstuck
sebbs Wrote:can u plz turn off random paths.
unstuck.
perma sprint.
Avoid AOE.
and see if it works.

still no good :( Thanks for your help.

[Image: o946x2.jpg]

Just tried that, no good. :(

Sebbs and I just figured out that its the new fresh minion download that's the problem. when minion is simply updated it doesn't have the telecast issue. I went back and used the version I downloaded on November 12th and its working. The fresh download of the bot I made on Dec 26th & Jan 3rd are not working.
Just noticed telecast is not working for me either. Worked fine 2 dayas ago before the last updates to the bot.
Pages: 1 2