MMOMinion

Full Version: New Toys - MinionApp BETA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
So beautiful, I think I cried a little.
Thanks, works great.
Im loving the new launcher.
Holy shit .... that is sexy as hell.
It is amazing.
This is so great and handy!

Update: Btw. what I was thinking is that you should add forums in the "Home" section of the MinionApp, just like the Steam does, it would make this App so much better :)
(05-16-2015, 05:26 PM)rennstar Wrote: [ -> ]This is so great and handy!

Update: Btw. what I was thinking is that you should add forums in the "Home" section of the MinionApp, just like the Steam does, it would make this App so much better :)

I can see the merit of your suggestion but I don't like this idea, browsers have tendencies to crash and I'd rather have this thing as stable as possible, leaving a browser out of it would probably be best in my opinion.
(05-15-2015, 07:54 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ][*]The MultiBox part is very tricky and still not 100% done. Sometimes you need to manually refresh the layout in order to make the windows appear after they are connected..GW2 still has the border around the window etcetc...b e t a

Is the FFXIV window meant to stay on top of all other windows? I alt tab and it does, I know beta, but wanted to ask.
"Account Details ->Advanced Settings -> Select Exe Folder" doesn't seem to work.
It just defaults to what "Settings -> GameFolders" saysPeep
awesome I like it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8