Poll: How is this new launcher working for you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Works perfectly fine.

9 81.82%
Doesn't work for me (please reply to this thread and post detals)

2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.04 Average
New Toys - MinionApp BETA
So beautiful, I think I cried a little.
Thanks, works great.
Im loving the new launcher.
Holy shit .... that is sexy as hell.
It is amazing.
This is so great and handy!

Update: Btw. what I was thinking is that you should add forums in the "Home" section of the MinionApp, just like the Steam does, it would make this App so much better :)
(05-16-2015, 05:26 PM)rennstar Wrote:  This is so great and handy!

Update: Btw. what I was thinking is that you should add forums in the "Home" section of the MinionApp, just like the Steam does, it would make this App so much better :)

I can see the merit of your suggestion but I don't like this idea, browsers have tendencies to crash and I'd rather have this thing as stable as possible, leaving a browser out of it would probably be best in my opinion.
(05-15-2015, 07:54 PM)fxfire Wrote:  [*]The MultiBox part is very tricky and still not 100% done. Sometimes you need to manually refresh the layout in order to make the windows appear after they are connected..GW2 still has the border around the window etcetc...b e t a

Is the FFXIV window meant to stay on top of all other windows? I alt tab and it does, I know beta, but wanted to ask.
"Account Details ->Advanced Settings -> Select Exe Folder" doesn't seem to work.
It just defaults to what "Settings -> GameFolders" saysPeep
awesome I like it.