MMOMinion

Full Version: LVL 1-60 WHM Profile for Dungeons, Leveling, PVP, & Raiding *Updated 03/11/16*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
*Updated as of 03/11/16*

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2dnldw6qabcfee...M.lua?dl=0

Filter 1 = Turn off/on "Cleric Stance"
Filter 2 = Turn off/on "Assize, Asylum, Esuna"
Filter 3 = Turn off/on "PVP Mode" (Disables all DMG dealing spells and enables Repose/Sleep)
Filter 4=
Filter 5=
Nice, trying it out now
@24:Stone

you can't have target buffs 143+144

because you get aero2 on level 46 and you put there condition to use stone 1 only under level 22 so it will never cast it on target

edit: same with stone2 untill you are level 46 it wont use stone2 because these buffs conditions :)
(07-15-2015, 09:51 AM)ceh430 Wrote: [ -> ]@24:Stone

because you get aero2 on level 46 and you put there condition to use stone 1 only under level 22 so it will never cast it on target

edit: same with stone2 untill you are level 46 it wont use stone2 because these buffs conditions :)

he did say this is a HW white mage profile, so this is probably taking in to consideration that you are 50 already.
(07-15-2015, 01:43 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-15-2015, 09:51 AM)ceh430 Wrote: [ -> ]@24:Stone

he did say this is a HW white mage profile, so this is probably taking in to consideration that you are 50 already.
well, if he do that then there is no point using min/max level for each low level skills like stone1 or stone2 :P
The min/max levels for spells are entered automatically now when making new skill manager profiles. I saw no reason to change it.

The Stone I only casting when target has aero I (143) and aero II (144) is definitely an error that I have now corrected; so thank you for pointing that out. I saw that Stone II had the same error and corrected it as well. I added conditionals for Stone III and Holy being cast too. Overall, should be a little better on maintaining Aero I and Aero II on targets and using Aero III on groups of 3+ enemies.

I went ahead and added Cleric Stance today as well. This will help with solo'ing mostly.

It's set to filter 2= on and will keep Cleric Stance up if your character is above 51% hp. If your character falls below 50% hp it will remove Cleric Stance.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2dnldw6qabcfee...M.lua?dl=0
remove 67 ID from debuff list, you can't dispell it

http://xivdb.com/?status/67/Leaden

edit: you got esuna twice there @33:Esuna you have it there without any parameters
Thanks, that second Esuna snuck on there without my seeing. =p

Edited the 67 debuff off the list too.
about stoneskin in combat @>95%

i would say same thing i saw @healers forum:

Quote:It has its uses sure, but considering its a flat 10% reduction now across all jobs, has the same MP cost as Cure2 but with a longer cast time (and the 10% is less than you can heal with Cure2), its not really as helpful as it used to be outside a few situations.

If you're having to decide whatever to cast SS or Cure2 (or equivalent) the heal is always the better option for the above reasons.

i set mine to 100% and sometimes i just use it manually
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8