MMOMinion

Full Version: Fishing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For some reason when I make a new marker the bot runs to the marker, performs stealth, then just stands there not casting. If I cast manually the bot will reel in the fish but not recast the line. Any suggestions?
did you set up the marker correctly? setting bait, level, etc?
Yes, everything is set correctly.
I have this same issue. I am using Latty's mesh for Dravanian Forelands. I load the mesh and click Show NavMesh and I can see the water in Hudred Throes is meshed. I create a fishing marker, set level and bait. I choose the single marker and hit start. My toon runs to marker, stealth's, and then just stands there.

If I cast my rod, then the bot will reel it in, but it wont recast.
(08-18-2015, 11:24 AM)Jessix Wrote: [ -> ]I have this same issue. I am using Latty's mesh for Dravanian Forelands. I load the mesh and click Show NavMesh and I can see the water in Hudred Throes is meshed. I create a fishing marker, set level and bait. I choose the single marker and hit start. My toon runs to marker, stealth's, and then just stands there.

If I cast my rod, then the bot will reel it in, but it wont recast.

i suggest u to create your own mesh instead of latty mesh?
The fact that I run to the marker should mean that the mesh is working.

I will test it in an old area and see if it works.
Can you check the Advanced Settings > Bot Status and see what task it is trying to perform?
Sure, I am at work now, but I will post the results this evening.

Thanks Ace
Here you go Ace.
It just stays in LT_FISH then?
Pages: 1 2