MMOMinion

Full Version: Coerthas Western Highlands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is any one else having problems loading the mesh for CWH? When i zone in i get stuck loading the mesh and it keep crashing my bot. This just started with the update to have Latty's meshes in the bot. I have even gone as far as deleting all the files for the new areas in the navigation folder, and then letting the bot re install them on the next open of the program. ... hasn't worked .

What OS are you running? Win 10
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) Only defender, !0 does not have a version of MSE
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:./minionapp
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? Yes, raptor but it is not running ever. and CCC cause .. well ... you need it and it sucks sorry
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? App Launches
*Are you running any Bot addons? Legendary fisher current version
how long are you waiting for it to build the mesh?
shouldn't be building the mesh, bot comes with the .nx2 now, most you'd have to wait is 3-4 seconds
Mine build every time i enter a zone...? Why would mine do that then? am i going to have to reinstall :-((

EDIT: oh sorry in CWH it builds for about 2-3 min's then crashes the game. no error message no log entry just encountered an error and the bot closes it so fast i cant even read what it says.

Just a side note ... i also crash randomly from time to time when starting a teleport.

[Image: rvlker.jpg]
yes. Mine has been doing this as well sometimes. Client usually crashes shortly after. Sounds like same issue. Ill snap pic of the error screen next time.
I see what's going on, i'll let them know.
Awesome.. i'm guessing there was an issue somewhere? And you've found it? If so that's great! And thanks a bunch as usual latty!
Same for me this issue with CWH area. Other is instant, just this one mesh.
So there was an update ... i don't think it is what fixes this issue though..... It happens to me as well in The Sea of Clouds. Just happened, same issue gets stuck building the mesh. Why do you say it shouldn't do that? Mine has ALWAYS built a mesh every time i enter a zone.
delete the obj, nx2 and nxi of the problem meshes and let the updater reget them, it should be sorted out after
Pages: 1 2