MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot not attaching since 3.2 patch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
  • What OS are you running? Windows 10 Home (MINIONAPP is running in Compatibility Mode)
  • What AV is installed?(Antivirus) Default WIN 10 OS AV; Windows Defender
  • Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:\MINIONAPP
  • Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? Yes, Malwarebytes however, it does not run at startup nor is the process running when CTDs occur.
  • Do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? Catalyst Control, Raptr, Teamspeak (Bot attached fine before 3.2 so I doubt these are the culprits)
  • Did you follow the install instructions found HERE Yes, bot hass been working fine since I subscribed in January
  • Are you running the bot as admin? Worked fine before without having to. Tested running FFXIV and Bot as admin and CTD still occurs.
  • Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Manually clicking attach in the Launcher as I have been
  • Are you running any Bot addons? Nope

Bot was working perfectly in Comp Mode since I upgraded to Win 10 and SSD in January. Hasn't been working at all since 3.2 last week and waited to post this to see if you guys were already knew it was an issue.
Change attach mode to default.
Worked perfectly. Didn't know you guys had updated the Windows 10 Compatibility of the program just yet. Do you have a link to the change log for the program so I can check there 1st in the future.
open http://www.mmominion.com/ and read the first thing in the middle . the one that start with "Hello fellow Minions, Please Read this if you experience problems after the update!"
Not sure where else we can put it for people to notice.
As I have a direct bookmark to the FFXIV forum section I would obviously not have seen that.  Latty already said the solution and solved the problem so no need to try and be an ass and get your little 2 cents in. Nice try anyway :)
Didn't you ask about release logs, so you could check those for updates ? i was just trying to tell you where you could look, if you really wanted to.
If i want to be an ass, believe me, it doesn't look like this.
I guess the appropriate response to the secondary question would've been to just straight up ignore it?
We'll have to remember that for next time.
Hello, I'm having the exact problem.  I try going through the Attach Mode and there is only Default mode option available.  I'm also on Windows 10.  It is attaching through Default mode and it's crash the game every time.  I even try re-installing MMOMINION twice now from scratch and still having the same problem.  

What OS are you running? Windows 10 Home (MINIONAPP is running in Defalt Mode )
What AV is installed?(Antivirus) Default WIN 10 OS AV; Windows Defender
Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:\MINIONAPP
Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No
Do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? Catalyst Control, Raptr, Teamspeak (None)
Did you follow the install instructions found HERE Yes, bot hass been working fine before
Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Manually clicking attach in the Launcher as I have been
Are you running any Bot addons? Have try with no Add on at all and store bough add - ons.  Both crash the game during attach.