MMOMinion

Full Version: Why do i not collect when wear is at 35
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My guess is the main minion lua code is telling it to gather collectibles only when at 30/30 wear but, the 8/8 aetherial rotation has one route that it takes rarely that'll get you to 35/30 wear, so my suggestion to the minion maintenance team is to simply just have it collect if '>=' to 30 instead of just '=' to 30, that way if for some reason you do get to 35/30 wear with a 10% gather chance at least you wont just stand their looking stupid and possibly even get an item out of it sometimes.

Edit: can anyone maybe point me quickly to where i can manually change it for now? After posting this I will be sniffing around in the ffxiv_task_gather.lua to see if maybe i can locate what i'm looking for in there, but any help is appreciated.
ffxiv_task_gather
[Image: 7113ac7aa1.png]
Think i found it, gotta love ctrl+f, will report back after testing.

(info.wear == 30)))

needs to be

(info.wear >= 30)))

in the ffxiv_task_gather.lua file

Edit: yup that worked 100%, my toon is now able to do the full 8/8 Aetherial Rotation for BOT n MIN :D (btw did the reddit rotation in 8 skillprofile steps, so totaling 18 for both jobs loving it)

Edit #2: Holy shit sebbs thanks didn't notice you answered me so quickly already :D keep it up.