Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do i not collect when wear is at 35
My guess is the main minion lua code is telling it to gather collectibles only when at 30/30 wear but, the 8/8 aetherial rotation has one route that it takes rarely that'll get you to 35/30 wear, so my suggestion to the minion maintenance team is to simply just have it collect if '>=' to 30 instead of just '=' to 30, that way if for some reason you do get to 35/30 wear with a 10% gather chance at least you wont just stand their looking stupid and possibly even get an item out of it sometimes.

Edit: can anyone maybe point me quickly to where i can manually change it for now? After posting this I will be sniffing around in the ffxiv_task_gather.lua to see if maybe i can locate what i'm looking for in there, but any help is appreciated.
ffxiv_task_gather
[Image: 7113ac7aa1.png]
Think i found it, gotta love ctrl+f, will report back after testing.

(info.wear == 30)))

needs to be

(info.wear >= 30)))

in the ffxiv_task_gather.lua file

Edit: yup that worked 100%, my toon is now able to do the full 8/8 Aetherial Rotation for BOT n MIN :D (btw did the reddit rotation in 8 skillprofile steps, so totaling 18 for both jobs loving it)

Edit #2: Holy shit sebbs thanks didn't notice you answered me so quickly already :D keep it up.