MMOMinion

Full Version: PVP - The Fields of Glory (Shatter)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please use this for support, questions and requests.
[Image: V6iwC1t.png]

For a basic guide and more info about this addon please visit the wiki HERE.
Running into problems as a melee, trying to mount to get to enemies while a few people attack me. Overall too much mounting. What settings should I change here, or is it better to try as ranged for now?

Otherwise I'm very impressed. Good purchase.
Does combat only work if you have a ACR profile? Can't get it to actually attack.
(02-21-2017, 01:16 AM)Waldstein Wrote: [ -> ]Running into problems as a melee, trying to mount to get to enemies while a few people attack me. Overall too much mounting. What settings should I change here, or is it better to try as ranged for now?

Otherwise I'm very impressed. Good purchase.

There is a slider in the settings to alter the distance you can attack people from the current follow. I set mine to about 30 and it seems pretty solid. Explain more of the conditions like party/ally, closest/largest, moving from spawn/ice so on.
(02-21-2017, 01:16 AM)bhlbot Wrote: [ -> ]Does combat only work if you have a ACR profile? Can't get it to actually attack.

Any skill profile works. Just use assist and enable assist. Don't use and targeting in assist. The addon will cover that.
i just bought it, i tried following the wiki but no matter what i do my paladin wont move
(02-21-2017, 02:52 AM)elitecandyx Wrote: [ -> ]i just bought it, i tried following the wiki but no matter what i do my paladin wont move

Whats console say? Did you set the mesh??
keeps saying MOVING MOVING to different things but never actually moves
(02-21-2017, 03:23 AM)elitecandyx Wrote: [ -> ]keeps saying MOVING MOVING to different things but never actually moves

Do you defiantly have the mesh installed and loaded?
(02-21-2017, 03:24 AM)HusbandoMax Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2017, 03:23 AM)elitecandyx Wrote: [ -> ]keeps saying MOVING MOVING to different things but never actually moves

Do you defiantly have the mesh installed and loaded?

I didn't click load haha, it works perfectly now thanks