MMOMinion

Full Version: Deltascape V3.0 (Savage) Walkthrough
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Based on popular demand in my previous post, I present to you this Sense timeline profile for Deltascape V3.0 (Savage) and what it does is that it guides you throughout the whole savage raid with Halicarnassus.

Features:
  • Supports the whole fight from start to end and will help you through every mechanic.
  • Automatically detects your role and tells you what you need to do based solely on your role.
  • Informs you about big game mechanics beforehand so you can prepare accordingly.
  • Tells you which direction you have to face during Thorny Vines and Dark Reapers.
  • Guides you through the animal phase mechanic to help you seamlessly pass it without even thinking. (The profile assumes that roles will get turned into animals in this order. Healers --> Tanks --> DPS)
Please keep in mind the following:
  • Times displayed in the timeline window are inaccurate and hence I do not recommend you to open the timeline window while using this profile. However, the sounds and images work perfectly and pop on time otherwise.
  • A countdown of at least 15 seconds must be initiated prior to the fight in order for the profile to start and reset.
  • Some images (not all) are disabled by default because I don't like text popping on my screen while raiding, but you can turn them on by removing the "--" before each line. For that, I recommend using Notepad++.
  • I have tested the profile countless times and I didn't face any problems with it. However, if you find an error or a bug, please do report it here and I will fix it ASAP.
  • This profile is open for suggestions and if you would like to see additional features, please let me know here and I will try to implement them when I can.
  • Some of the profile entries (less than 3%) of the profile entries are based on the in-game logs, so these entries will not function if your character is dead. Everything else will function even if your character is dead.
Profile Setup:
  • Copy Deltascape V3.0 (Savage).lua to C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\Sense\profiles
  • Make sure "Enable Profiles" is ticked in Sense.
  • Make sure "Enable Triggers" is ticked in Sense.
  • Select Deltascape V3.0 (Savage).lua from the profiles dropdown in Sense.
  • Make sure that you do not have a conflicting triggers file selected under triggers dropdown.
Credits
I would like to thank Ace for being extremely supportive and for taking the time to listen to my feedback on Sense and updating it accordingly in order to tailor this profile. This profile wouldn't be half as good if it weren't for him.

I leave the profile at your disposal.
~Enjoy~

Code:
v1.3
- The profile should now start and reset even if the countdown was initiated by a macro.

v1.2
- The profile no longer requires a countdown to function
- Adjusted all windowclose values to prevent sounds and images overlapping

v1.1:
- Fixed wrongly placed text during place dark token phase.

v1.0:
- Initial release.
Thank you :D this is amazing xD
Thanks again!

Is it possible to start/restart without using a countdown timer? Like an /e command instead? I've been in pugs where a tank does his own short counter at the start, or someone says "brb", then initiating an additional 15s timer when he gets back is annoying to the group.
(08-07-2017, 07:03 PM)dirkdangler Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks again!

Is it possible to start/restart without using a countdown timer? Like an /e command instead? I've been in pugs where a tank does his own short counter at the start, or someone says "brb", then initiating an additional 15s timer when he gets back is annoying to the group.

This is a great idea!

Yeah that is quite possible and quite easy as a matter of fact. All you need to do is open the profile using Notepad++ or any other alternative and edit the start and reset the lines as you desire and save it, then restart FFXIV or just reload lua for changes to take effect.

/e "start text" should start the profile.
/e "reset text" should reset the profile.

[Image: 2017-08-08_014327.png]
(08-07-2017, 09:47 PM)aboodba Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah that is quite possible and quite easy as a matter of fact. All you need to do is open the profile using Notepad++ or any other alternative and edit the start and reset the lines as you desire and save it, then restart FFXIV or just reload lua for changes to take effect.

Hey,

First time using sense. A bit confused. How do I manually start it if there is no cool down (on the occasion it happens)? Do I erase the text battle commencing in 10 seconds! and engage and input start text/reset text? Do I then have to type this in chat...? A bit confused on this approach. I've downloaded notepad++ and I can see the two lines. Now not sure what to do.
reset = "Battle commencing in 10 seconds!",
start = "Engage!",
(08-08-2017, 06:56 AM)vpkiller91 Wrote: [ -> ]

Hey,

First time using sense. A bit confused. How do I manually start it if there is no cool down (on the occasion it happens)? Do I erase the text battle commencing in 10 seconds! and engage and input start text/reset text? Do I then have to type this in chat...?  A bit confused on this approach. I've downloaded notepad++ and I can see the two lines. Now not sure what to do.
start = "Engage!",

I've updated the profile to v1.2 and it no longer requires a countdown to function. Please grab the latest update and try again.
(08-08-2017, 11:10 AM)aboodba Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2017, 06:56 AM)vpkiller91 Wrote: [ -> ]

Hey,

First time using sense. A bit confused. How do I manually start it if there is no cool down (on the occasion it happens)? Do I erase the text battle commencing in 10 seconds! and engage and input start text/reset text? Do I then have to type this in chat...?  A bit confused on this approach. I've downloaded notepad++ and I can see the two lines. Now not sure what to do.
start = "Engage!",

I've updated the profile to v1.2 and it no longer requires a countdown to function. Please grab the latest update and try again.

Thanks! Will be running Delta V3 savage tomorrow so hopefully it goes well tomorrow with it.
Hopefully V4s this week
Amazing  thank you for share!
Pages: 1 2 3