MMOMinion

Full Version: Gather-mode Errors (Multiple Profiles)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Profiles Tests:
All Unspoiled Nodes for Scrip in this summary: http://www.mmominion.com/thread-18919.html
(Worked prior till the 4.2 update today)

Error spammed in Consol:
D = "[error]: Error in cause for [ReturnToBase] [[string \"C:\\MINIONAPP\\Bots\\FFXIVMinion64\\LuaMods\\/ffxivminion/ffxiv_helpers.lua\"]:6952: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'y2' (a nil value)]"

Explanation:
All profiles will do their job, up untill a certain point where they will return to Mor Dhona - Fogfens - Revenant's Toll, whereas the above error is spammed till the bot is stopped.

---

* What OS are you running: Win10
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus): Kaspersky with correct exemptions.
* Where is the bot installed?: C:
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed:
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client: MinionApp launches the client.
*Are you running any Bot addons: Bottox and Husbando
bad profile position.
fix the profile?
[Image: pWuXo0K.png]
(01-31-2018, 07:53 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]bad profile position.
fix the profile?
[Image: pWuXo0K.png]

Not sure i understand the reply.
I assume you're telling me its all the gathering profiles that have wrong positions.

If so: thanks, ill await till they all fix their profiles. Just found it weird that 30 profiles had the same issue, in the same areas.

Appreciate the respons.
I have linked to Ace so he can comment.
But mine dont have any issues.

So its more likely the profile position or mesh your using.
Means that somewhere in the profile there's a position missing a Y value, or with an incorrectly formatted one.
this has been going on for weeks on other profiles i posted 2 times about it with no reply at all.
i tried to just delete the resting place code and i think it fixed it, tho bot will just stand still wherever it was gathering till next node is up.
Then your profile is wrong.
If its setup properly it will havr no issues.

My pack is good evidence of that.