Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.82 Average
Genetic's Gather Profiles and Achievements
So I won't be completely removing everything from this post just yet seeing as I've to still do the mining items. But here is a botany list. 291 items excluding the clusters because...well you should be able to get those from ephemeral. Speaking of ephemeral. I am adding those to the botany list in a few days, so note that they are not currently in it ><. I spent a lot of time to just get these 291 items made.
Also I'll be combining some profiles for the Luminary and Blessed Tools
Planning to add multipos feature to all of these in the future. Or maybe when i make the crafting and gathering addon. Anyways someday these will go to multiple positions to break up routine.
Botany Items(96% Completed)
Botany (291)
Gearset 3 for botanist. These botany items are single profiles. You can combine or do what you want with them. If needed i can do a tutorial video on how to combine and edit them with basic functions.
Mining Items(99% Completed)
Miner (198)
Gearset 2 for miner. These are all individual mining profiles with a basic yield increase gathering profile. Now that the large amount of the work is done i can work on collectable, ephemeral profile and also achievement profiles with botany and mining. Maybe ill do all fishing too, probably will. And also the monster materials but those wont be listed here lol

Skill Profile < Uses Blessed Harvest/Kings Yield II + Bountiful Yield/Harvest II to greatly increase yield on specific nodes. A second skillprofile now uses Yield+ skill with quality + skill. Unearth III and Leaf Turn III (Note that its mainly effective at a certain GP requirement along with having high enough Perception rating. In addition its best effect will be on Unspoiled nodes. I get 3 extra from Bountiful and on quality skill I get 44% more rating)     Skill profile goes into \Minion\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\ffxivminion\SkillmanagerProfiles

Unspoiled Nodes Unspoiled nodes  for collectable and gathering materials. These profiles support multipos for up to 4 locations it will randomly choose to wait at. Also all unspoiled profiles will require you to have flight. Some locations are not accessible without flight. 
Profiles go into \Minion\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\ffxivminion\GatherProfiles
Unspoiled Collectable Profiles Updated 22-07-2017
Yellow Scrips Collects items for mining and botany yellow scrips only
Red Scrips 
Mining Only Red Scrips 
Botany Only Yellow Scrips 
Mining Only Yellow Scrips
Yellow and Red Scrips

Gathering Achievements
Use this profile for I found that> G_Discovery
I Found That: Botanist Gather and record discovery of 230 unique items as a botanist. Gets you the Blessed Fieldkeep's Hatchet
So the first 10 profiles gather about 10 items each. At making taking up 20 spots. Make sure you got the space before you start. If you stop sell and restart itll start over from item 1 on that part since its based on if you have that item in your inventory or not. Now parts 12+ go up to 21 items for some, so make sure you have around 30-40 spots free. Once all the parts are complete you should have your achievement. This is not meant for leveling up

A Botanist's Life for Me: Greater Eorzea Obtain the "A Botanist's Life for Me" achievements for La Noscea, the Black Shroud, and  Thanalan.
4 Profiles. 1 Has all 3 areas, then the other 3 are just the areas separated so you can choose which one. 

I Found That: Miner Gather and record discovery of 150 unique items as a miner. Gets you the Blessed Minekeep's Pickaxe
So all the profiles will be between 10-15 items so have around 30 open slots. Only exception is the last profile which is unspoiled and has 19 items in it.
Once all the parts are complete you should have your achievement. This is not meant for leveling up

A Miner's Life for Me: Greater Eorzea Obtain the "A Miner's Life for Me" achievements for La Noscea, the Black Shroud, and Thanalan.
4 Profiles. 1 Has all 3 areas, then the other 3 are just the areas separated so you can choose which one. 
(note some of the items will have you stay there for an extended period of time. The last item on the list is in East Shroud and has you gathering 4,000 Wind Shards 
for the 41-50 achievement in the Black Shroud. So have 0  shards when you start or if you have that achievement then ignore it and continue on)

Leveling Profiles 
You must own the gear and tools for your desired gathering class. Sufficient gear will help leveling speed a bit by ensuring you gather more items without missing as much. So try to consider a way to obtain them if you cant afford the npc gear. 

Profiles go into \Minion\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\ffxivminion\GatherProfiles
Miner gearset should be on 2 and botanist should be on 3. Set the same in minion advanced settings to enable auto equip for better gear
1-70 Miner Added 02-09-2018 Need access to everything first. Swaps areas 24 times to break up the time spent in a single area. Reducing chance of being seen. You can use 1-47 without ever unlocking la noscea but from 47+ you need to have all areas unlocked. Flight is recommended in all those areas that support it.
1-70 Botanist Added 03-09-2018 Need access to everything. swaps areas 27 times to break up the time spent in a single area. Reducing chance of being seen.

If you die alot(means 4-10 times a hour), please post game coordinates. Go to the MMOMinon widget on your game, click it, then click FFXIVMinion > Dev Tools > Player > Position Data just write the 4 numbers up there into your post and  the name of the mob. If it was a A/S rank. Then dont worry, your luck just sucks
I'm guessing the Mesh are already push the latest version then?
not for yanxia. ill post yanxia too. it doesnt support flight but it wont matter
Updated post with mroe items. Fixed the level 60 items, i had it require you to be level 61 but now it requires you to be 60
thank you for sharing!!!!!

if possible could you write a profile for ruby cotton boll? that place is safe without mobs. thank you!!
(06-21-2017, 12:08 AM)game21 Wrote:  thank you for sharing!!!!!

if possible could you write a profile for ruby cotton boll? that place is safe without mobs.  thank you!!
ill look into it soon <3 gimme some time
added 6 more items
added 2 more items
@game21 is ruby cotton boll underwater? idk if the bot works underwater yet