MMOMinion

Full Version: [Module] Specific Hunting V 1.993+Mount Select +Chocobo Companion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Please Read!
Hunting of a specific monster/s based on content ID which can be obtained from from the Dev module in game or from the following link/website. The ID is same for exclusion just place in the ExcludeID Box.

http://xivdb.com/?monster/27/nix

where 27 in the link above would be the ContentID.
where nix would be the monsters name.

NOTE:
I am no longer maintaining this module. Please proceed to it's replacement module.
Ice Module- SH Replacement

Guide:

Settings:
-Companion: Turn's on Auto summoning of your Chocobo Companion.

-Companion's Name: You must enter your companions name here. Exactly as it is Spelled in the game.

-Stance:I Have DISABLED this portion of the module due to complaints. Allows you to select which stance your Companion will use once summoned. Will only change this well the Companion is out and the Character is moving.

-Mount: Select which mount you summon.

-Claim Over Kill: Enabling this will result in the module to "claim all monsters of said ID/'s once no more unclaimed monsters are present the bot will precede to kill them.

-Attack XClaimed: Having this enabled causes the Bot to attack any monsters that are already claimed. Leave disabled in most cases.

-CoK Max Distance: This is the maximum distance the bot will attempt to look for other out of combat targets and is used only in conjunction with Claim Over Kill. If monsters are returning back to their patrol area decrease it.

-Hunt Non-Prioritized: Enabling this results in monsters that are not explicitly defined being killed. This "Should" not claim monsters that are Excluded, however there is an issue(which I cannot fix,, it will be fixed when the devs have time to).

-Part Mode: Enabling this results in killing monsters that are targeting your party members. Priority is given to monsters that are attacking party members not you.

-Debugging: dumps debugging to the Console. If you have an issue describe it and add a picture as well with the console as large as you can with a description of the problem, area, ID's, settings, problems etc.

Prioritized Targets:
-This is a list containing monsters that will be Hunted, or prioritized if Hunt Non-Prioritized is enabled.

Exclude:
-This should now be working for the bot. Don't forget that it will first attempt to match monsters that are defined as desired targets, if none are found it will then attempt to find any target that is not listed as an excluded target. This is currently set to use their ContentID's! Don't forget that you also need to have HuntEX(Hunt Excluded) enabled so that it will attempt to find monster's other then the Prioritized Targets.

Let me know how it works for you guys.

Please let me know what you guys observe.

I need input to make this better. Suggestions related to targeting are also welcome!

+Rep if you like the module

Code:
Change Log:
V 1.993
-Not Mounting Fix (thanks Blazer for your help in identify the issue.)
V 1.992
-Not Mounting Fix.
V 1.99
-Added New Mount
-SCH Pet Helper Is not fully functional again yet.
V 1.98
-Not Mounting Fix
V 1.97
-Fate fix.
V 1.96
-Exclude Should now be working
-Disabled Companion Stance Changing.(It shouldn't change so it shouldn't be an issue. just set it manually once.
-Cleaned code a little.
V 1.95
-Will now also change the Companions stance. Simply Select from the Drop down menu. Note: Only changes the stance while character is moving.
V 1.94
-Added dismissing of the chocobo. So you can use you companion and still use mounts to get to fates faster.
V 1.93
-Added Mount Select.
V 1.92
-Fixed error in choco summoning
V 1.91
-Fixed issue with not summoning Chocobo while in a party.
-Changed Summoning logic will no longer attempt summon Chocobo while moving. Will now wait till character has stopped and then summon.
V 1.9
-Added X Claim which should prevent the attacking of monsters which are already claimed by other players unless they are attacking you.  

V 1.8
-Should have fixed everything that broke. I did some limited testing and let me know.
-Added debugging
-Limited range of Claim Over Kill Matching.

+Chocobo Companion
I have added the ability to summon your Chocobo Companion.

V 1.72
- accidentally hit a key before saving, (typo) fixed.
V 1.71
-Missed a piece of code in Claim over Kill. was only Attacking the First ContentID should now attack all of them.
V 1.7
-Made code that will prioritize killing targets in the following manner. Targeting a Party-Member, Player, -Pull monster matching ContentID.
-Changed name of one of the boxes to make it a little clearer. Claim Over Kill means that it will claim all monsters in range of X ID before beginning to kill(Useful) for AoE.
-If no content ID is set it will kill random monsters.
-Fixed issue of only hunting First Content ID.
-Found Issue of Exclude not working.(DEV'S must fix this, I cannot)
-Hunt Non-Priorize will make the bot hunt monsters other then those listed in the Content ID when No monster matching the Content ID exists.
-***Party Mode*** if you are in a party you must enable this to attack monsters that are not targeting you.
-Will now load previous settings.
--*The majority of issues I hope are resolved with this release. When the devs fix the exclude ID that portion of it should work as well. Let me Know if there are any more issues. Thanks.
I have tested both fate and grind portions of this and found both to be in good working order with or without party/chocobo/pet. Let me know if there are any other issues.
V 1.6
-Made Optimizations to the code that should have it working smoother.(Cut some of the Redundant Junk)
-Added a check-box which when clicked will cause the bot to hunt monster that are not on the Specific List. This will however Exclude monsters that are excluded.
-Changed some logic around so it should work better.
V 1.5
Fixed Fate Targeting. Should now properly function in fates.
V 1.41
Removed Debugging code. All Previous still applies.
V 1.4
Expanded the module to include functionality for fates. (untested)(feed back please)
Added a Separate UI, Since I didn't want my module to have any potential Conflicts in the future.
Revamped some of the targeting should work better.
added exclusions (untested)(feedback please)
V 1.3
Will now prefer targets that are unclaimed.
Monster level restriction are functioning again.
if Prioritize is enabled it "Should prioritize the nearest Specified Monster that is unclaimed unless currently being attacked"
V 1.2
Added a Prioritize Target. When checked the module will cause the bot to attack Target Monsters even if currently engaged with another monster. i.e. farm better.
The bot should now also target the nearest match.
V 1.1
removed exclude since it was over complicating things. May add it in the future again.
Yea, the fact that it doesn't finish non-prioritized mobs sucks a little :/
It seems to work really good, the only thing that i don't like is it will kill a mob and then walk 20 yards to kill the next one and skip 3 or 4 that were closer. It just needs to kill the closest and then move on to the next closest.
This is the best thing that ever happened to this bot. Thank you!
it hit each monster one hit and jump to another. is it only me?
Did you have the check box checked? The Prioritize Targets one.
I just tried to use it in the cancer fate... verified the ID of 1200, but it still went to adds...
I haven't added any code to handle fate monsters yet. I'll get around to that when I Have the time an energy at this point in time I'm running on about 2-4 hours of sleep for the last two days.
There's a problem with "Prioritize Targets" checkbox and Chocobo companion, seems that when chocobo helps you kill the target the bot tries to find a new target. It's treating your Chocobo as another player who claims your target.
Wow this is awesome, its now claiming all mobs that are unclaimed, THANK YOU!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22