MMOMinion

Full Version: Request WHM DNG-RAID PROFILE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was wondering if anyone has set up a working WHM profile ot work in dng or raids?
Here's the one I have setup.
It cross classes Eye for an Eye from SMN/SCH.
It'll cast benediction on both ally and player if health gets too low.
It theoretically should Esuna anything from Wanderer's Palace.
It'll cast cure 3 ONLY if it has the critical HP buff.
It'll cast cure 2.
It'll refresh ally ONLY after casting cure 2 (because you don't want to get immediate aggro from mobs if the tank is bad).
It'll refresh player without needing cure 2.
It'll only cure 1 ally, saw no need for cure 1 for player.

You have to take care of stoneskin and protect on your own.
why not add protect in do one for player one for ally so it will cast it if anyone in the party needs protect. Now stone stoneskin is pretty much a waste to use while in combat.
Because most of the time party members run out of range for protect before I can cast it. I like to manually do it so I make sure everyone gets it. And no, stoneskin is not a waste to cast in combat, it's actually a very good asset to well geared tanks and some of the best healers keep stoneskin up during important fights.

For instance, the Tonberry King in Wanderer's Palace. He gets a buff each time a tonberry add dies. This can stack for as many tonberries die and can easily hit 5 stacks. Each stack will do 1000 damage to your tank. If your tank has 4,500 HP, he can't take a 5 stack hit but sometimes it's just inevitable. So stoneskin (as a WHM) can protect the bearer up to 18% of their health. 4,500 x .18 = 810 so 4,500 + 810 = 5310, your tank can now take a 5 stack hit without dying.
thats why you kill them in packs of 3.... i guess for instances like ak wp it might be viable to use but in a raid 1 hit will take stone skin off you would be constantly trying to cast it on the tank. most the time stoneskin is better for the dps in the party as a premtive you cast it at the start before you go in to battle. first aoe takes it off then you reapply it before the next big aoe happens.
i just took out ensuna and manually dispell for now. It's owrking great otherwise. I wish there was a way to throw in medica or medica 2 logic.
(11-13-2013, 05:54 PM)OogieBoogie Wrote: [ -> ]Because most of the time party members run out of range for protect before I can cast it. I like to manually do it so I make sure everyone gets it. And no, stoneskin is not a waste to cast in combat, it's actually a very good asset to well geared tanks and some of the best healers keep stoneskin up during important fights.

For instance, the Tonberry King in Wanderer's Palace. He gets a buff each time a tonberry add dies. This can stack for as many tonberries die and can easily hit 5 stacks. Each stack will do 1000 damage to your tank. If your tank has 4,500 HP, he can't take a 5 stack hit but sometimes it's just inevitable. So stoneskin (as a WHM) can protect the bearer up to 18% of their health. 4,500 x .18 = 810 so 4,500 + 810 = 5310, your tank can now take a 5 stack hit without dying.

i hate this. seriously people want the buff, they need to be courteous and act like we arent all here to serve your one man grind/farm/level fest. Casting it twice when 3 of the 4 get it just fine drives me NUTS. Depending on mood the odd man out doesnt get it. No one is in THAT much of a hurry ffs.
thank you for sharing
Get my WHM3.1 profile HERE!

It is the Ultimate WHM profile.. It even haz Swiftcast Rez And Protect.
(11-13-2013, 05:06 AM)OogieBoogie Wrote: [ -> ]Here's the one I have setup.
It cross classes Eye for an Eye from SMN/SCH.
It'll cast benediction on both ally and player if health gets too low.
It theoretically should Esuna anything from Wanderer's Palace.
It'll cast cure 3 ONLY if it has the critical HP buff.
It'll cast cure 2.
It'll refresh ally ONLY after casting cure 2 (because you don't want to get immediate aggro from mobs if the tank is bad).
It'll refresh player without needing cure 2.
It'll only cure 1 ally, saw no need for cure 1 for player.

You have to take care of stoneskin and protect on your own.

whm can get refresh? or do you mean regen?

(11-13-2013, 05:06 AM)OogieBoogie Wrote: [ -> ]It'll only cure 1 ally, saw no need for cure 1 for player.

O.o
Pages: 1 2