Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
Request WHM DNG-RAID PROFILE
I was wondering if anyone has set up a working WHM profile ot work in dng or raids?
Here's the one I have setup.
It cross classes Eye for an Eye from SMN/SCH.
It'll cast benediction on both ally and player if health gets too low.
It theoretically should Esuna anything from Wanderer's Palace.
It'll cast cure 3 ONLY if it has the critical HP buff.
It'll cast cure 2.
It'll refresh ally ONLY after casting cure 2 (because you don't want to get immediate aggro from mobs if the tank is bad).
It'll refresh player without needing cure 2.
It'll only cure 1 ally, saw no need for cure 1 for player.

You have to take care of stoneskin and protect on your own.

Attached Files
.rar   WHM Party.rar (Size: 522 bytes / Downloads: 193)
why not add protect in do one for player one for ally so it will cast it if anyone in the party needs protect. Now stone stoneskin is pretty much a waste to use while in combat.
Because most of the time party members run out of range for protect before I can cast it. I like to manually do it so I make sure everyone gets it. And no, stoneskin is not a waste to cast in combat, it's actually a very good asset to well geared tanks and some of the best healers keep stoneskin up during important fights.

For instance, the Tonberry King in Wanderer's Palace. He gets a buff each time a tonberry add dies. This can stack for as many tonberries die and can easily hit 5 stacks. Each stack will do 1000 damage to your tank. If your tank has 4,500 HP, he can't take a 5 stack hit but sometimes it's just inevitable. So stoneskin (as a WHM) can protect the bearer up to 18% of their health. 4,500 x .18 = 810 so 4,500 + 810 = 5310, your tank can now take a 5 stack hit without dying.
thats why you kill them in packs of 3.... i guess for instances like ak wp it might be viable to use but in a raid 1 hit will take stone skin off you would be constantly trying to cast it on the tank. most the time stoneskin is better for the dps in the party as a premtive you cast it at the start before you go in to battle. first aoe takes it off then you reapply it before the next big aoe happens.
i just took out ensuna and manually dispell for now. It's owrking great otherwise. I wish there was a way to throw in medica or medica 2 logic.
(11-13-2013, 05:54 PM)OogieBoogie Wrote:  Because most of the time party members run out of range for protect before I can cast it. I like to manually do it so I make sure everyone gets it. And no, stoneskin is not a waste to cast in combat, it's actually a very good asset to well geared tanks and some of the best healers keep stoneskin up during important fights.

For instance, the Tonberry King in Wanderer's Palace. He gets a buff each time a tonberry add dies. This can stack for as many tonberries die and can easily hit 5 stacks. Each stack will do 1000 damage to your tank. If your tank has 4,500 HP, he can't take a 5 stack hit but sometimes it's just inevitable. So stoneskin (as a WHM) can protect the bearer up to 18% of their health. 4,500 x .18 = 810 so 4,500 + 810 = 5310, your tank can now take a 5 stack hit without dying.

i hate this. seriously people want the buff, they need to be courteous and act like we arent all here to serve your one man grind/farm/level fest. Casting it twice when 3 of the 4 get it just fine drives me NUTS. Depending on mood the odd man out doesnt get it. No one is in THAT much of a hurry ffs.
thank you for sharing
Get my WHM3.1 profile HERE!

It is the Ultimate WHM profile.. It even haz Swiftcast Rez And Protect.
(11-13-2013, 05:06 AM)OogieBoogie Wrote:  Here's the one I have setup.
It cross classes Eye for an Eye from SMN/SCH.
It'll cast benediction on both ally and player if health gets too low.
It theoretically should Esuna anything from Wanderer's Palace.
It'll cast cure 3 ONLY if it has the critical HP buff.
It'll cast cure 2.
It'll refresh ally ONLY after casting cure 2 (because you don't want to get immediate aggro from mobs if the tank is bad).
It'll refresh player without needing cure 2.
It'll only cure 1 ally, saw no need for cure 1 for player.

You have to take care of stoneskin and protect on your own.

whm can get refresh? or do you mean regen?

(11-13-2013, 05:06 AM)OogieBoogie Wrote:  It'll only cure 1 ally, saw no need for cure 1 for player.

O.o