MMOMinion

Full Version: Possible Reason for Disconnection 90000 error: Faulty Autorepair
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-11-2013, 11:11 AM)db00 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2013, 02:07 PM)Fatal Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2013, 11:15 AM)Powder Wrote: [ -> ]Gabi, could you update this module to use the new inventory functions if you havent already, the slot indexes are correct now so the -1 will break things :) this code will do the trick.

Code:
    local eq = Inventory("type=" ..tostring(FFXIV.INVENTORYTYPE.INV_EQUIPPED))
    if (eq) then
        local i,e = next (eq)
        while ( i and e ) do                    
            d("R: "..e.name .. " " ..tostring(e.slot))
            e:Repair()
            i,e = next (eq,i)
        end        
    end

I have fixed the script and updated the repaired Mod below for those needing it until the Author fixes the original.

I don't know what got changed in this version Autorepair - Fatal 1.01.zip (Size: 1.78 KB / Downloads: 12) , but with it enabled my game lags like crazy , 10-20 seconds lag, to the point of frequent disconnect.
I tought its because of the latest bot updated, but it seems that its because of this updated plugin. After I removed it , the game started acting normally.
I tested this on multiple computers / accounts / VPn.
if you have the same problems, just delete until someone can check it and fix it.

On the safe side, please set your Autorepair to do a "Timed Repair" instead of a "Condition Repair".

It's possible that in certain weird scenarios/situations (the condition of your gear falls to 0% and cannot be detected/handled by the repair lua module, possible divide by zero error) that several inventory slots (especially the belt slot) fails to get repaired. This causes an infinite loop, which causes the spamming of the repair request being sent over and over again until it lags up the game and disconnects you from game.
teh autorepair module causes issues it hasnt bene updated in a while ymko's toolbox is much better never had any issues with it.
i'm no use Faulty Autorepair, but only extracted shards.
And but two days already experiencing problems with the Disconnection 90000 error from the game on both Japanese serverh, and at that time still run on NA and EU, there are no such problems.
Also have Disconnection 90000 error not using autorepair. Shouldnt assume its the problem
wtf :( I can not move away from the computer, and run 10-15 minutes and d/c bots on the JP servers.

There auto-relogin!?