Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 2.52 Average
[Module] Autorepair
This is still an issue? One of my waist items never gets repaired while others do.
ya some of my gear doesnt get repaired
Gabi is it working atm ? :)
Gabi, could you update this module to use the new inventory functions if you havent already, the slot indexes are correct now so the -1 will break things :) this code will do the trick.

Code:
    local eq = Inventory("type=" ..tostring(FFXIV.INVENTORYTYPE.INV_EQUIPPED))
    if (eq) then
        local i,e = next (eq)
        while ( i and e ) do                    
            d("R: "..e.name .. " " ..tostring(e.slot))
            e:Repair()
            i,e = next (eq,i)
        end        
    end
yea the autorepair ain't working for me anymore, i have it on timer but it just goes in the - and doesn't repair. also if i click repair now it repairs everything except my weapon.
(11-10-2013, 11:15 AM)Powder Wrote:  Gabi, could you update this module to use the new inventory functions if you havent already, the slot indexes are correct now so the -1 will break things :) this code will do the trick.

Code:
    if (eq) then
        local i,e = next (eq)
        while ( i and e ) do                    
            i,e = next (eq,i)
        end        
    end

I have fixed the script and updated the repaired Mod below for those needing it until the Author fixes the original.
Fatal, work fine, but lost "repair now" options
(11-10-2013, 04:31 PM)Evane Wrote:  Fatal, work fine, but lost "repair now" options

Apologies, I was testing fix. I have updated the newer version now. Should work correctly.
(11-10-2013, 02:07 PM)Fatal Wrote:  
(11-10-2013, 11:15 AM)Powder Wrote:  Gabi, could you update this module to use the new inventory functions if you havent already, the slot indexes are correct now so the -1 will break things :) this code will do the trick.

Code:
    if (eq) then
        local i,e = next (eq)
        while ( i and e ) do                    
            i,e = next (eq,i)
        end        
    end

I have fixed the script and updated the repaired Mod below for those needing it until the Author fixes the original.

I don't know what got changed in this version Autorepair - Fatal 1.01.zip (Size: 1.78 KB / Downloads: 12) , but with it enabled my game lags like crazy , 10-20 seconds lag, to the point of frequent disconnect.
I tought its because of the latest bot updated, but it seems that its because of this updated plugin. After I removed it , the game started acting normally.
I tested this on multiple computers / accounts / VPn.
if you have the same problems, just delete until someone can check it and fix it.
(11-11-2013, 11:11 AM)db00 Wrote:  
(11-10-2013, 02:07 PM)Fatal Wrote:  

Code:
    if (eq) then
        local i,e = next (eq)
        while ( i and e ) do                    
            i,e = next (eq,i)
        end        
    end

I don't know what got changed in this version Autorepair - Fatal 1.01.zip (Size: 1.78 KB / Downloads: 12) , but with it enabled my game lags like crazy , 10-20 seconds lag, to the point of frequent disconnect.
I tought its because of the latest bot updated, but it seems that its because of this updated plugin. After I removed it , the game started acting normally.
I tested this on multiple computers / accounts / VPn.
if you have the same problems, just delete until someone can check it and fix it.

I just try this and have problems with Conduction Repair Spaming after each time it uses something it. I got my settings on Timer to Repair, And No Problems Since.