MMOMinion

Full Version: Crafting: Option to keep track of "No. of Stacks" for "Buffs with Stacks"?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Seems like only the stacks of "Inner Quiet" are being tracked/handled.

There are buffs with stacks like
252 Waste Not
253 Steady Hand
254 Great Strides
255 Ingenuity
256 Ingenuity II
257 Waste Not II
258 Manipulation
259 Innovation
260 Reclaim
261 Comfort Zone
262 Steady Hand II
The buffs you posted are all known values, they do the same thing every time, the reason inner quiet is tracked because it may or may not stack depending on if your touch was successful. Everything else reacts predictably, you either have the buff or you don't.
Right now inner quiet stacks are not being tracked proper. when I want to use a skill at 7 innerquiet stacks i have to put the bot at 5. its missing 2 stacks from the buff. When i put 7 in for the skill to be used it gets used at 9 stacks of innerquiet.
(12-29-2013, 03:37 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]Right now inner quiet stacks are not being tracked proper. when I want to use a skill at 7 innerquiet stacks i have to put the bot at 5. its missing 2 stacks from the buff. When i put 7 in for the skill to be used it gets used at 9 stacks of innerquiet.

Are you using the
1) In-built Crafting SkillManager?
or
2) Ymko's 3rd Party Crafting Module?
i'm using the crafting skillmanager that comes with the bot.
how do you know how many stacks you have ?
becauuse the buff on the player says how many. it goes 1, 2 , 3 , 4. Every time you get a successful touch. i can also count pre 2.1 each time it gets a successful touch.
There are benefits on checking the number of stacks for other Buffs. This is especially true for complex profile built. Lets assume a simple form of scenario below:

Steady Hands (SH) by default have 5 stacks at start.
Great Strides (GH) has 3 stacks at start. Some people like me like to use Observe (O) in order to get 'GOOD' status before actually using Touches.
Normally, we would use SH first then GS:
SH4:GS3 # status at Normal, number denotes the number of stacks
Use Observe
SH3:GS2 # still at Normal
Use Observe
SH2:GS1 # still at Normal -> Use Touches skill (fallback) in order to reduce the number of CP lost.

at GS3, and GS2, if we could check for its number of stacks, we could refine the touches to only execute when its "Good" and/or "Excellent".

-----
If we add another skills such as Innovation, that would lead to an even more complex skill profile. But I believe the above example is enough.
i use comfort zone then inner quiet steady hand 2 then i use basic touch till i get 7 stacks of innerquiet then use GS, inovation, breygots blessing. at 7 stacks of innnerquiet that combo will take you to 100% HQ then the rest of the durability is used to progress up.
(12-30-2013, 06:16 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]i use comfort zone then inner quiet steady hand 2 then i use basic touch till i get 7 stacks of innerquiet then use GS, inovation, breygots blessing. at 7 stacks of innnerquiet that combo will take you to 100% HQ then the rest of the durability is used to progress up.
Yes, that would surely work. However, some of us still doesn't have most of the important cross-class lv50 skills. e.g Breygot's Blessing, Comfort Zone, Innovation.
Pages: 1 2