MMOMinion

Full Version: questing gridania
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
trying the gridania questing but my bot seems to like to run through high lvl areas.
The ranged +30 lvl mobs kill him. Tried to start it in several different areas to get him to stop doing it, but he insists on taking a path that he never survives.

Anyone how to stop this? He did it 5 times in a row before I killed the bot.

Also why does my status update every time I select questing profile? Can that not be an option, rather then arbitrary?
I think it was designed to teleport so may not have planned the path for running there.

I think because it sets your mode to busy it updates your status.
Thanks for the reply.

Would not the teleport option, sort of flag the character as a bot? I am totally new to this so I appreciate the feedback.
(sort of new to ffxiv as well)

I play the game mostly and only use the bot when I am at the desk but busy with work.

Edit - found the - SendTextCommand("/busy on") -- Could someone explain why it does that. I do not understand what busy does.
Basicly just stops people inviting you to a party randomly.

I think they added a safety for teleporting. It wont do it if people are close by.

I may be wrong.
(10-09-2014, 02:42 PM)masonjar Wrote: [ -> ]trying the gridania questing but my bot seems to like to run through high lvl areas.
The ranged +30 lvl mobs kill him. Tried to start it in several different areas to get him to stop doing it, but he insists on taking a path that he never survives.

Anyone how to stop this? He did it 5 times in a row before I killed the bot.

Also why does my status update every time I select questing profile? Can that not be an option, rather then arbitrary?

It'll be fixed at some point soon I believe, don't you worry.