Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
questing gridania
trying the gridania questing but my bot seems to like to run through high lvl areas.
The ranged +30 lvl mobs kill him. Tried to start it in several different areas to get him to stop doing it, but he insists on taking a path that he never survives.

Anyone how to stop this? He did it 5 times in a row before I killed the bot.

Also why does my status update every time I select questing profile? Can that not be an option, rather then arbitrary?
I think it was designed to teleport so may not have planned the path for running there.

I think because it sets your mode to busy it updates your status.
Thanks for the reply.

Would not the teleport option, sort of flag the character as a bot? I am totally new to this so I appreciate the feedback.
(sort of new to ffxiv as well)

I play the game mostly and only use the bot when I am at the desk but busy with work.

Edit - found the - SendTextCommand("/busy on") -- Could someone explain why it does that. I do not understand what busy does.
Basicly just stops people inviting you to a party randomly.

I think they added a safety for teleporting. It wont do it if people are close by.

I may be wrong.
(10-09-2014, 02:42 PM)masonjar Wrote:  trying the gridania questing but my bot seems to like to run through high lvl areas.
The ranged +30 lvl mobs kill him. Tried to start it in several different areas to get him to stop doing it, but he insists on taking a path that he never survives.

Anyone how to stop this? He did it 5 times in a row before I killed the bot.

Also why does my status update every time I select questing profile? Can that not be an option, rather then arbitrary?

It'll be fixed at some point soon I believe, don't you worry.