MMOMinion

Full Version: Ramuh Ex discussions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So here we go. Basically said: I don't have 8 bots being able to run Ramuh EX yet so I have no Idea about botting the fight, until in 1 or 2 weeks.

Anyone got some Ideas about that one? Is there any sweet spot that just bugs ramuh out? Any Invisible wall/underground spot? Maybe any way to let bots deal with the mechanics due to hardcoded teleports?
you cant solo any of hte new content. you must be with a group of 8 others.
8 summoners and let only titan-egi attack? Depends how badly they nerfed the titan tank for that fight
1 Shot nerfed. You will need either a Tank or a Bug.
isn't there a duty profile to farm ramuh with 8 bots?
If so I'd like a link. But I doubt there is one.
there is no duty profile to farm him no
yea, you need 8 ppl to manually do ramuh, from my experience 1 person grabs hate and goes about 50-60 yalms up ramuh cant hit u but u will still have his hate , mean while u have ppl way down and attack him 1 by one untill they are about to pull hate then have them back off and have the next person who is low on the h8 list do dmg and if they do steal hate they need to tele to the top to avoid getting 1 shotted

a setup up i think is most effective but haven't tried wld be to have 1 person hold hate 50-60 yalms up and have the rest of the botters use their smns to attack while they are out of range of being harmed by mechanics

* ramuh will still cycle through his moves regardless if he cant hit his main target, haven't found a way to lock him yet*
Hate to dig this back up but was anything else every figured out in this fight?
unless you know how to solve rolling thunder doesn't seem like its possible
Pages: 1 2 3