MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathering locations for unspoiled
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Every so often, the bot loses my settings for locations (for markers and unspoiled nodes, etc) and.. well, all my settings actually. Is there a location that this is stored so I can manually back this up?

Also, is this a known issue? I saw one other question similar to this but it had no reply.
(10-17-2014, 02:22 AM)perfectdesign Wrote: [ -> ]Every so often, the bot loses my settings for locations (for markers and unspoiled nodes, etc) and.. well, all my settings actually. Is there a location that this is stored so I can manually back this up?

Also, is this a known issue? I saw one other question similar to this but it had no reply.

settings file in LuaMods\ffxivminion

XXX_settings.lua

i have it happen ocasionally so i have a copy saved in a seperate folder i can just copy back over.
Thanks man, exactly what I was looking for. Redid my locations and saved a copy of it.
(10-17-2014, 03:10 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2014, 02:22 AM)perfectdesign Wrote: [ -> ]Every so often, the bot loses my settings for locations (for markers and unspoiled nodes, etc) and.. well, all my settings actually. Is there a location that this is stored so I can manually back this up?

settings file in LuaMods\ffxivminion

XXX_settings.lua

i have it happen ocasionally so i have a copy saved in a seperate folder i can just copy back over.

I have over 20+ XXX_settings.lua files.

It happens to me too. Sometimes when I start the bot up, it doesn't show my unspoiled node locations. So I have to restart the bot until it does show up.

Should I just backup all the other settings and leave the largest settings file in the folder?

Thanks!