Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.29 Average
Gathering locations for unspoiled
Every so often, the bot loses my settings for locations (for markers and unspoiled nodes, etc) and.. well, all my settings actually. Is there a location that this is stored so I can manually back this up?

Also, is this a known issue? I saw one other question similar to this but it had no reply.
(10-17-2014, 02:22 AM)perfectdesign Wrote:  Every so often, the bot loses my settings for locations (for markers and unspoiled nodes, etc) and.. well, all my settings actually. Is there a location that this is stored so I can manually back this up?

Also, is this a known issue? I saw one other question similar to this but it had no reply.

settings file in LuaMods\ffxivminion

XXX_settings.lua

i have it happen ocasionally so i have a copy saved in a seperate folder i can just copy back over.
Thanks man, exactly what I was looking for. Redid my locations and saved a copy of it.
(10-17-2014, 03:10 AM)sebbs Wrote:  
(10-17-2014, 02:22 AM)perfectdesign Wrote:  Every so often, the bot loses my settings for locations (for markers and unspoiled nodes, etc) and.. well, all my settings actually. Is there a location that this is stored so I can manually back this up?

settings file in LuaMods\ffxivminion

XXX_settings.lua

i have it happen ocasionally so i have a copy saved in a seperate folder i can just copy back over.

I have over 20+ XXX_settings.lua files.

It happens to me too. Sometimes when I start the bot up, it doesn't show my unspoiled node locations. So I have to restart the bot until it does show up.

Should I just backup all the other settings and leave the largest settings file in the folder?

Thanks!