MMOMinion

Full Version: Way to do Turn 7 safe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have found a safe way to do T7 safe, THIS REQUIRES A FULL PT OF 8 BOTS :

my config is 7 blm and a whm ( you can uses 7 brd BUT you NEED a healer in all cases)
all my chars are around ILV 100

I uses a homemade skill profile for blm's , and WHM C&H 1.7 for the healer
you can uses Jackie's profiles for BLM's , they also work great for this

First off you 'll need the following profile :

[attachment=2430]

make your party then on all chars, BUT the leader, stay in duty mode with this profile .
Pt leader is on assist.
Go inside T7

NOTE : NEVER MOVE UP/DOWN WITH THE PARTY LEADER ONCE YOU ARE FLOATING
NOTE 2 : i suggest you to make waypoints the first time u do it, so you dont have to manually port again :)

1: TRASH MOBS :

My pos is :
X -448.72
Y -1.36
Z 808.11
H -1.57

in the room of trash mobs , teleport up to the center of the room , about 13 yalms up from the floor and with the leader of the party , shoot all mobs u can see til u kill all mobs

2: CS :

My pos is :
X -449.16
Y 50.18
Z 800.00
H 0.03

once mobs dead run to boss room and make a waypoint after the cutscene , name it cutscene or w/e
so next time u dont have to run in manually :)

3: Melusine:

My pos is :
X -449.54
Y 69.13
Z 819.00
H -0.01

teleport up to the dead center of the room , about 15 yalms from the floor. make a waypoint

shoot melusine with the party leader. melusine MUST NOT move from where she is if you are in the good spot.

u can avoid killing Lamias deathdancers and Renauds , they dont hurt .

when melusine starts popping Lamias Fatedealers, QUICKLY select those from the mobs list without moving with the party leader , so all bots but the party leader will target and kill 'em.

after those if u like , refresh your protects , stoneskins, ect if it need

AT 35% IMPORTANT :

melusine will pop the lamia prosector, do the same as before , select the lamia with the party leader WITH THE MOB LIST and quickly swap back to melusine when she starts petrification. go back to lamia once its done with petrification til she dies.

the lamia dead, u can select back Melusine til she dies.

4: just make a waypoint at coffers, open, and enjoy it Cutesmile

My pos is :
X -450.22
Y 86.59
Z 800.00
H 0.09

REMEMBER :
in melusine spot, always use the enemy list to select mobs to kill .
in any case the party leader must move and never face the lamia prosector
there will be some people in your party that gonna die, no problem, they will teleport back to the leader and keep killing .

i wouldnt recommand to make it as an afk duty , if the party leader dies, he would go back to the start and all hope is gone .

I have made those explanations as better as i could , if there is some problems please let me know

for now i havent found a better way to farm Oils and Sands than this.

I'm trying to do the same for T8. if you guys have some ideas, let me know
thanks for the contribution will check it out!

awesome work man works good :D
I'll test this tonight as I have a full set. I love you for this <3
I was in the works on a profile for it with the avoid pos added to minion but my comp just died on me so I'll be out for a bit. Unless someone wants to make a T7 I'm sure if I can Someone else could as well Cutesmile
(11-06-2014, 10:01 PM)se110ut Wrote: [ -> ]I was in the works on a profile for it with the avoid pos added to minion but my comp just died on me so I'll be out for a bit. Unless someone wants to make a T7 I'm sure if I can Someone else could as well Cutesmile

In the works starting tomorrow.

Another part to mention:

The above posted coordinates are mistyped, you will teleport to doom (or sth.)..

Just unzip the File I've added here into your minion/LuaMods/Dev/waypoint folder.

If there is no waypoint folder, create one!

Then, Ingame, Open Lua Modules -> Teleporter and you should see the waypoints.

Credits go to my mates on Cerberus for doing those Waypoints. ANd OFC for Kyle giving the initial Guide, thanks alot mate, healing coat and brd head/hands and stuffs.. epic <3

Waiting for your T8 Guide!
Thank you very much ! you def. getting a BIG +rep :)

I will try this on the weekend, but much thx for putting a guide up!
I'm working on T8 atm , for now i havent found a good solution to avoid atomic ray safely, if you guys have any ideas to suggest it's more than welcome :)
Can someone give me an ELI5 guide on how to use the waypoint system? I know how to teleport and such, but I've never been able to use waypoints and things like that.

For instance, profiles that have waypoints in them, I never know where to find those and what to click to make my bots go, unless its automated I have no idea how to do it unless I just move my guys manually clicking up and down etc to find a safe spot
donwload the FFXIV Waypoint from jackie's profiles : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4v80ihb6jvjv8nf/wElVVogFmu

then extract it to > ffximinion > Luamods > dev .

u should have now a folder named waypoint in dev folder, reload FFXIminion, open teleporter module, and u should see a waypoint part in it
(11-07-2014, 05:19 PM)Kyle Wrote: [ -> ]donwload the FFXIV Waypoint from jackie's profiles : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4v80ihb6jvjv8nf/wElVVogFmu

then extract it to > ffximinion > Luamods > dev .

u should have now a folder named waypoint in dev folder, reload FFXIminion, open teleporter module, and u should see a waypoint part in it

No.

Download the LUA i attached to an earlier post. Go into your ffxivminion Folder, Open the Folder "LuaMods" -> Open the folder "Dev" -> Create a new folder and name it "waypoint".

Put the LUA i Uploaded in there, get into Turn 7 and you should see 3 waypoints.
Pages: 1 2