MMOMinion
crashes a lot while zoning - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: Support - English, Deutsch, 中文 (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: English Support & Questions (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=93)
+---- Thread: crashes a lot while zoning (/showthread.php?tid=14837)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: crashes a lot while zoning - sniper_amer - 02-09-2016

Hello, i am having the same issue as well, sometimes it works for hours long, then it just starts with hanging up on loading screens, suddenly some weird graphics problems pops up like my mount disheartening, mini map not showing up, some other stuff in the world disappearing, eventually a crash.

Are you getting the crashes while the bot is attached but not turned on? YES

Are you getting the crashes while the bot is attached and turned on, while only using Assist mode (no radar)? YES

Are you getting the crashes while the bot is attached and turned on, while only using Assist mode (with radar)? YES

Are you getting the crashes while the bot is attached and turned on, but only using Grind/Quest/Gather/Fish, and not while using Assist mode? YES

System:
CPU: I7-5930k
RAM: 32gb
VGA: GTX 980
Storage: 120gb M.2 ssd
TEMP: no problems
ps: both game client and minion as ran as admin.

RE: crashes a lot while zoning - pieman1234 - 02-14-2016

(12-05-2015, 02:03 AM)Ace Wrote:  The fuck are you on about with things turning yellow? Do you have the mesher recording or show triangles on at all times or something? Regardless of how badass you think your computer is, there is a memory limit on 32-bit applications and you will eventually get hit by that, regardless if you have 4 GB of ram or 400 GB.

I get the yellow glitch VERY often, its how i know i need to reboot the client and game lately its been happening sooner then normal,  like 30 min into play.  usually it never happens till well after 10 hours.

[Image: n7kzH.jpg]

RE: crashes a lot while zoning - HansW - 02-14-2016

i identified and fixed a potential memory leak. The problem should be fixed with the next release.

RE: crashes a lot while zoning - sniper_amer - 02-14-2016

oh god, good news, i hope the release is soon! cant gather anything with this problem :(

RE: crashes a lot while zoning - pieman1234 - 02-15-2016

(02-14-2016, 05:10 PM)fxfire Wrote:  which is now, restart your engines, grab the update and cross your fingers that the memory leak is gone :D

still present.

RE: crashes a lot while zoning - Cichard - 02-15-2016

after running 16 bots 12 hours not one of their mem is over 1000mb. most are at 875mb

RE: crashes a lot while zoning - flash61000 - 02-16-2016

(02-15-2016, 03:25 PM)Cichard Wrote:  after running 16 bots 12 hours not one of their mem is over 1000mb. most are at 875mb

but still crashes on my side, always when teleport

RE: crashes a lot while zoning - u9w30y - 04-06-2016

(02-16-2016, 07:18 AM)fxfire Wrote:  then the cause is something different, not the former memleak.
if it happens shortly after teleporting / getting in a new zone ? then I would assume it is lua accessing a former saved entity / pointer or such a thing.
I would need an EXACT description on how to reproduce it ....

@Fxfire - I know this is an older thread and I would be more than glad to start a new one

Still experiencing this issue after returning to the game from a short hiatus.

Here are some screen captures from this. 

I have 2x R9-280 in crossfire - issue persists through driver updates and whether or not i'm in crossfire
I7-4770
16GB DDR3

It persists through bot/game/windows reinstall

Here are some screenshots. These happened within 10 minutes of running the bot. I started in Mist, activated bot -> teleported to Idyllshire -> Run to Hinterlands, fish until time window -> Teleport to Forelands, fly to Iron Feast -> okay okay okay then bam, green.

It will eventually crash

I would be glad to record video of the issue, and provide any kind of log/specification information to help track this down. 

http://imgur.com/a/RNvkt

--Edit--

* What OS are you running? Windows 10
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) None
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:\MINIONAPP
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? None
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? I have discord/teamviewer/guildworks/CCC all installed - none are running
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE: Yes - The was occuring on a fresh install of windows. Some programs have been installed after the fact, but issue still occurs on fresh load
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Attach button
*Are you running any Bot addons? I have several installed, but this is just a gather script

RE: crashes a lot while zoning - u9w30y - 04-06-2016

(04-06-2016, 07:17 AM)fxfire Wrote:  Could you please check (when you see green/yellow again ;) ) the memory usage of your ffxiv game (in the taskmanager) ?

Sure - I'll do that after work today. Thank you!

RE: crashes a lot while zoning - u9w30y - 04-08-2016

(04-06-2016, 12:46 AM)u9w30y Wrote:  
(02-16-2016, 07:18 AM)fxfire Wrote:  then the cause is something different, not the former memleak.
if it happens shortly after teleporting / getting in a new zone ? then I would assume it is lua accessing a former saved entity / pointer or such a thing.
I would need an EXACT description on how to reproduce it ....

@Fxfire - I know this is an older thread and I would be more than glad to start a new one

Still experiencing this issue after returning to the game from a short hiatus.

Here are some screen captures from this. 

I have 2x R9-280 in crossfire - issue persists through driver updates and whether or not i'm in crossfire
I7-4770
16GB DDR3

It persists through bot/game/windows reinstall

Here are some screenshots. These happened within 10 minutes of running the bot. I started in Mist, activated bot -> teleported to Idyllshire -> Run to Hinterlands, fish until time window -> Teleport to Forelands, fly to Iron Feast -> okay okay okay then bam, green.

It will eventually crash

I would be glad to record video of the issue, and provide any kind of log/specification information to help track this down. 

http://imgur.com/a/RNvkt

--Edit--

* What OS are you running? Windows 10
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) None
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:\MINIONAPP
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? None
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? I have discord/teamviewer/guildworks/CCC all installed - none are running
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE: Yes - The was occuring on a fresh install of windows. Some programs have been installed after the fact, but issue still occurs on fresh load
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Attach button
*Are you running any Bot addons? I have several installed, but this is just a gather script

Sorry for the late reply

Game just totally crashed after zoning into Central Shroud - check ram usage and it was 986 MB.

Green. Green everywhere.

Any other information I can get for you?