Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
crashes a lot while zoning
* What OS are you running? Windows 10
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) None, Default
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:\Google Drive\FFXIV
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? no
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? nope
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? attach button
*Are you running any Bot addons? Sebbs Class Quest Pack, both Latty's Quest Packs

Crashes a lot while gathering. it was fine until moving to another zone. when it did ffxiv has crashed message box poped up. (approx. 15~30%)
im using FFXIVKRMinion
are you in HW zone? are you attempting to fly?
I often experience crashing when loading Coerthas Western Highlands in particular. Something about that zone or how bot functions there that is not quite right.
(12-02-2015, 06:28 PM)zeleniy Wrote:  I often experience crashing when loading Coerthas Western Highlands in particular. Something about that zone or how bot functions there that is not quite right.

it maybe that its a larger mesh file.
nope, it's KR. no fly
it's makes gathering useless since i have to zone many times to gather unspoiled nodes..
I will piggy back off of this. Once the bot starts zoning into 5+ zones it starts to drop huge FPS and then the mesh starts popping up turning more and more things yellow until everything is yellow but the character. It is remedied by rebooting the bot but it makes gathering a pain in the ass especially if your trying to do unspoiled. This has been problems for weeks with this bot. Also eventually characters armor and mounts start becoming invisible although hilarious at times its quite frustrating. I have now made it a habit to just reboot every single time i zone into a dungeon.

I have brought it up once before but someone is always quick to blame my GPU except my GPU is not a problem. I am playing off a Radeon R9 200 as of this week and before this week was a radeon HD 7790. I have 18 GB of ram and a i7 cpu... Its not a computer issue.
The fuck are you on about with things turning yellow? Do you have the mesher recording or show triangles on at all times or something? Regardless of how badass you think your computer is, there is a memory limit on 32-bit applications and you will eventually get hit by that, regardless if you have 4 GB of ram or 400 GB.
No i do not have mesher recording on and no show triangles is not on. Things turn yellow like if I did have triangles on after zoning several times. I wish there was some other way to explain it.
(12-04-2015, 08:56 PM)Mcdougall Wrote:  I will piggy back off of this. Once the bot starts zoning into 5+ zones it starts to drop huge FPS

This, +1
(12-05-2015, 02:03 AM)Ace Wrote:  The fuck are you on about with things turning yellow? Do you have the mesher recording or show triangles on at all times or something? Regardless of how badass you think your computer is, there is a memory limit on 32-bit applications and you will eventually get hit by that, regardless if you have 4 GB of ram or 400 GB.

Here ace this is what im talking about unless you can not see it. Then im definitely really high...
[Image: jqWzxNm.png]
[Image: Ud672wa.png]
[Image: 4q36hao.png]
[Image: y9Rhiqs.png]