MMOMinion
Fishing Guide - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: STORE Addons (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=171)
+--- Thread: Fishing Guide (/showthread.php?tid=18485)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: Fishing Guide - cakeday - 01-03-2022

<p>
(12-29-2021, 11:43 PM)sebbs Wrote:  Undecided about how i will proceed with EW fish

Thank you for responding

RE: Fishing Guide - krija1 - 01-17-2022

Hi, i would like to suggest an improvement for fishing. To not overcomplicate the thing i would say it should be a implemented a way of catching fishing as i do on my own and many others do. If we follow the % bait list for each zone of big fish, it is way better to surface slap the highest % fish into chum and/or wait till the right fish is catched otherwise skip the bait and recast. Same thing is applied to patience as you waste less gp and save a lot of time and cordials. Also double hook or triple hook for some fishes is better like opabinia or other multi requirement fishes to trigger the spawn.

RE: Fishing Guide - sebbs - 01-28-2022

Fishing guide has been updated with spearfishing.
EW items are accessible to anyone who has Aces EW upgrade pack.

I haven't decided If i want a EW upgrade pack for myself.
Anyone with Aced EW upgrade pack will keep Fishing guide upgrade to EW even if i make my own separate upgrade pack.

RE: Fishing Guide - Wulfen77 - 01-28-2022

<p>
(01-28-2022, 05:39 AM)sebbs Wrote:  Fishing guide has been updated with spearfishing.

Anyone with Aced EW upgrade pack will keep Fishing guide upgrade to EW even if i make my own separate upgrade pack.

<br><br>Is this only the 1-80 spearfishing updated? Or all of the Endwalker fish as well? Cause I have Aces Endwalker pack. But it doesn't seem to notice any of Endwalker fish. Unless I misunderstood it.</p>

RE: Fishing Guide - sebbs - 01-28-2022

<p>
(01-28-2022, 08:01 AM)Wulfen77 Wrote:  </p><p>
(01-28-2022, 05:39 AM)sebbs Wrote:  Fishing guide has been updated with spearfishing.

<br><br>Is this only the 1-80 spearfishing updated? Or all of the Endwalker fish as well? Cause I have Aces Endwalker pack. But it doesn't seem to notice any of Endwalker fish. Unless I misunderstood it.</p><p>

<br><br>It has it all, but u need to use the checkbox in the options and the EW pack needs to be installed.<br>But i cant see anything so cant help more than that<br></p>

RE: Fishing Guide - grantdpaulsen - 01-30-2022

<p>Is this thread still active?</p><p><br></p><p>If so, my spearfishing wont work. He starts spearfishing, but just goes to different teeming waters and watches the fish go by without catching anything. His goal is "glass manta", but even after I catch it he still does the same thing of nothing.</p>

RE: Fishing Guide - sebbs - 02-01-2022

<p>
(01-30-2022, 06:13 PM)grantdpaulsen Wrote:  </p><p>Is this thread still active?</p><p><br></p><p>If so, my spearfishing wont work. He starts spearfishing, but just goes to different teeming waters and watches the fish go by without catching anything. His goal is "glass manta", but even after I catch it he still does the same thing of nothing.</p><p>

<br><br>Without report and pics i cant help you.<br>Check the console for errors etc.<br></p>

RE: Fishing Guide - grantdpaulsen - 02-02-2022

(02-01-2022, 02:28 PM)sebbs Wrote:  <p>
(01-30-2022, 06:13 PM)grantdpaulsen Wrote:  </p><p>Is this thread still active?</p><p><br></p><p>If so, my spearfishing wont work. He starts spearfishing, but just goes to different teeming waters and watches the fish go by without catching anything. His goal is "glass manta", but even after I catch it he still does the same thing of nothing.</p><p>

<br><br>Without report and pics i cant help you.</p><p><br></p><p>Thats fair. I've attached a screenshot of him attempting to spearfish.</p><p><br></p><p>My console has constant errors for some reason, when it worked fine before.<br><br>Thanks for the support!<br>Check the console for errors etc.<br></p>

RE: Fishing Guide - sebbs - 02-02-2022

<p>
(02-02-2022, 02:20 AM)grantdpaulsen Wrote:  
(02-01-2022, 02:28 PM)sebbs Wrote:  </p><p>

<br><br>Without report and pics i cant help you.</p><p><br></p><p>Thats fair. I've attached a screenshot of him attempting to spearfish.</p><p><br></p><p>My console has constant errors for some reason, when it worked fine before.<br><br>Thanks for the support!<br>Check the console for errors etc.<br></p><p>

<br><br>I cant see any pic attachment, but are you sure your updated.<br>A fix was pushed out last night<br></p>

RE: Fishing Guide - grantdpaulsen - 02-02-2022

<p>I'm not sure why it wont let me add my attachment. I choose the file and then click "add attachment" and it does nothing. Sorry, I've never used this thread before so its completely new to me. I'm updated, as I did an update last night as well.</p>