Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 2.76 Average
Fishing Guide
<p>
(12-29-2021, 11:43 PM)sebbs Wrote:  Undecided about how i will proceed with EW fish

Thank you for responding
Hi, i would like to suggest an improvement for fishing. To not overcomplicate the thing i would say it should be a implemented a way of catching fishing as i do on my own and many others do. If we follow the % bait list for each zone of big fish, it is way better to surface slap the highest % fish into chum and/or wait till the right fish is catched otherwise skip the bait and recast. Same thing is applied to patience as you waste less gp and save a lot of time and cordials. Also double hook or triple hook for some fishes is better like opabinia or other multi requirement fishes to trigger the spawn.
Fishing guide has been updated with spearfishing.
EW items are accessible to anyone who has Aces EW upgrade pack.

I haven't decided If i want a EW upgrade pack for myself.
Anyone with Aced EW upgrade pack will keep Fishing guide upgrade to EW even if i make my own separate upgrade pack.
<p>
(01-28-2022, 05:39 AM)sebbs Wrote:  Fishing guide has been updated with spearfishing.

Anyone with Aced EW upgrade pack will keep Fishing guide upgrade to EW even if i make my own separate upgrade pack.

<br><br>Is this only the 1-80 spearfishing updated? Or all of the Endwalker fish as well? Cause I have Aces Endwalker pack. But it doesn't seem to notice any of Endwalker fish. Unless I misunderstood it.</p>
<p>
(01-28-2022, 08:01 AM)Wulfen77 Wrote:  </p><p>
(01-28-2022, 05:39 AM)sebbs Wrote:  Fishing guide has been updated with spearfishing.

<br><br>Is this only the 1-80 spearfishing updated? Or all of the Endwalker fish as well? Cause I have Aces Endwalker pack. But it doesn't seem to notice any of Endwalker fish. Unless I misunderstood it.</p><p>

<br><br>It has it all, but u need to use the checkbox in the options and the EW pack needs to be installed.<br>But i cant see anything so cant help more than that<br></p>
<p>Is this thread still active?</p><p><br></p><p>If so, my spearfishing wont work. He starts spearfishing, but just goes to different teeming waters and watches the fish go by without catching anything. His goal is "glass manta", but even after I catch it he still does the same thing of nothing.</p>
<p>
(01-30-2022, 06:13 PM)grantdpaulsen Wrote:  </p><p>Is this thread still active?</p><p><br></p><p>If so, my spearfishing wont work. He starts spearfishing, but just goes to different teeming waters and watches the fish go by without catching anything. His goal is "glass manta", but even after I catch it he still does the same thing of nothing.</p><p>

<br><br>Without report and pics i cant help you.<br>Check the console for errors etc.<br></p>
(02-01-2022, 02:28 PM)sebbs Wrote:  <p>
(01-30-2022, 06:13 PM)grantdpaulsen Wrote:  </p><p>Is this thread still active?</p><p><br></p><p>If so, my spearfishing wont work. He starts spearfishing, but just goes to different teeming waters and watches the fish go by without catching anything. His goal is "glass manta", but even after I catch it he still does the same thing of nothing.</p><p>

<br><br>Without report and pics i cant help you.</p><p><br></p><p>Thats fair. I've attached a screenshot of him attempting to spearfish.</p><p><br></p><p>My console has constant errors for some reason, when it worked fine before.<br><br>Thanks for the support!<br>Check the console for errors etc.<br></p>
<p>
(02-02-2022, 02:20 AM)grantdpaulsen Wrote:  
(02-01-2022, 02:28 PM)sebbs Wrote:  </p><p>

<br><br>Without report and pics i cant help you.</p><p><br></p><p>Thats fair. I've attached a screenshot of him attempting to spearfish.</p><p><br></p><p>My console has constant errors for some reason, when it worked fine before.<br><br>Thanks for the support!<br>Check the console for errors etc.<br></p><p>

<br><br>I cant see any pic attachment, but are you sure your updated.<br>A fix was pushed out last night<br></p>
<p>I'm not sure why it wont let me add my attachment. I choose the file and then click "add attachment" and it does nothing. Sorry, I've never used this thread before so its completely new to me. I'm updated, as I did an update last night as well.</p>