MMOMinion
FFXIVMinion IS HERE!!! 日本のユーザーを歓迎する - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+--- Thread: FFXIVMinion IS HERE!!! 日本のユーザーを歓迎する (/showthread.php?tid=4810)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: FFXIVMinion IS HERE!!! 日本のユーザーを歓迎する - Tormiasz - 11-09-2013

fri itenz plz

RE: FFXIVMinion IS HERE!!! 日本のユーザーを歓迎する - cregeling - 11-09-2013

(11-09-2013, 11:20 AM)Dwink Wrote:  you want a few free days compensation when it now takes about 5 minutes to mesh an entire area. GTFO lol

well i got about 80 meshes, but also the bot still doesnt work as well as before.. so that sounds like there could be compensation....
i dont see the problem in that.

basicly i dont care whether i get that compansation or not, but it would be customer friendly.

cheers

RE: FFXIVMinion IS HERE!!! 日本のユーザーを歓迎する - theblackcat - 11-09-2013

if there are so many problems .. you should give all people 1 week for free i think , to test the new bot ... because it is not the same as the beta.

RE: FFXIVMinion IS HERE!!! 日本のユーザーを歓迎する - z0mg - 11-09-2013

Others bot never came with a free option. This bot has been free for 2 months. Will it ever be enough?

RE: FFXIVMinion IS HERE!!! - ferenz - 11-09-2013

(11-09-2013, 09:01 AM)Kaeyt Sith Wrote:  
(11-08-2013, 07:43 PM)Dwink Wrote:  Any chance you could re implement the code that stopped the mob attacking mobs higher than the specified level in the grind settings?

*The Force meshing function causes the game to insta close.

Bump - I was gutted when this got taken out.

You should simply have to create a grind marker with the desired level range of mobs you want the bot to attack and it will use that. If you have issues with that please let us know but as far as I know its working as intended. We removed the controls from the GUI since they were redundant with the markers and causing too much user confusion.

RE: FFXIVMinion IS HERE!!! 日本のユーザーを歓迎する - iDownload - 11-09-2013

Any news on the hotfix though? like the bot using skills even when its targetting an NPC and the mesh bugs

RE: FFXIVMinion IS HERE!!! 日本のユーザーを歓迎する - Shaolin2 - 11-09-2013

Please disable the call of your website.
It's annoying every time when starting.

RE: FFXIVMinion IS HERE!!! 日本のユーザーを歓迎する - ferenz - 11-09-2013

(11-09-2013, 04:56 PM)iDownload Wrote:  Any news on the hotfix though? like the bot using skills even when its targetting an NPC and the mesh bugs

We're prioritizing mesh/nav fixes this weekend and we've already pushed out several since the original release. Can you be more specific about "mesh bugs" so that we make sure we have all the information for our testing?

RE: FFXIVMinion IS HERE!!! 日本のユーザーを歓迎する - iDownload - 11-09-2013

(11-09-2013, 05:08 PM)f3re Wrote:  
(11-09-2013, 04:56 PM)iDownload Wrote:  Any news on the hotfix though? like the bot using skills even when its targetting an NPC and the mesh bugs

We're prioritizing mesh/nav fixes this weekend and we've already pushed out several since the original release. Can you be more specific about "mesh bugs" so that we make sure we have all the information for our testing?

Specifically the old meshes that got a bit messed up when the new navigation system got put in

RE: FFXIVMinion IS HERE!!! 日本のユーザーを歓迎する - ferenz - 11-09-2013

(11-09-2013, 05:25 PM)iDownload Wrote:  
(11-09-2013, 05:08 PM)f3re Wrote:  

Specifically the old meshes that got a bit messed up when the new navigation system got put in

I doubt there will be anything done to address that. It was poor timing on our part to break old meshes just as the beta ended which we apologize for (didn't realize how many meshes would break, we thought it would be a very small percentage), but the old meshes are basically useless with the new system because they don't encode any of the important navigation metadata that we're going to be using. So even if they load properly, you still have to run around the entire mesh again to add the new mesh data anyway. So there's not much point in spending development time to identify the exact cause and make them load properly. Like I said, it wasn't the best decision on our part and we're sorry for any inconvenience its caused our users (and I know from the forums/irc that the inconvenience has been significant :)) but it's better to go ahead and remesh than wait on a fix that 99.9% won't be coming.

If, on the other hand, you're talking about meshes that build/load properly but the navigation just doesn't work right on them, then that's something we can look into and we're doing navigation fixes highest priority.