Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average
FFXIVMinion IS HERE!!! 日本のユーザーを歓迎する
Star 
Latest Changelog <here>
[Image: menubar.jpg]

Note: Disable your background FPS limit in the FFXIV options to fix nav issues! We've released several updates to address navigation issues, including a new checkbox on the 'General' settings tab that allows you to enable/disable randomized pathing. The randomization should behave much better than before, or you can simply disable it to return to the previous navigation style. We'll keep you updated as we address other concerns. Thanks!

We just released a big update which holds a lot of improvements and changes!
The current open BETA will come to an end within the next hours and we want to thank all of you for helping us squishing the bugs and testing it in the last 1.5months. Congratulate

[Image: ffxivminion_product.png]
GET FFXIVMINION NOW!

Release notes <here>

Tutorials <here>
(Note: Some tutorial information is slightly outdated due to beta changes, they will all be updated over the weekend)

Problems with keycode?Please open a Support Ticket <here>

Live chat <here>

Features of the FFXIV Bot:
  • Definitly the best high quality bot out there, by far!
  • Fully automated Fategrinding: The bot detects and walks towards fates before they even start!
  • Gathering
  • Fishing
  • Farming/Grinding
  • Party-Grinding/ Healing / Assist
  • Automated Crafting
  • Highly customizable Lazy & Assist mode
  • Multiboxing - run unlimited amounts of ffxiv on your computer!
  • Optional reduced graphics to speed up ffxiv by at least 500% for multiboxing
  • An awesome 2D and 3D Radar lets you see anything and everyone before they see you.
  • The most amazing Navigation System and Mesh Editor you have seen in any game, never get banned again by walking the same straight path that everyone else is using!
  • Diverse Hacks, speed, teleport n more
  • Everything full included into FFXIV, no annoying external windows!
  • Full open LUA API for all you crazy coders n scripters out there
  • Best support ever and a friendly community!

What's next ?
- Automatic (Re-)Logger
- Questing
- Automail
- Extended grouplay and dungeons
- More to come Happy

Bugs ?
Since it was a rather big update there will for sure be some bugs left which we were not able to find in the last week of testing, so if you encounter something, please report it like this: http://mmominion.com/Thread-HOW-TO-Report-a-Bug

Thanks again and lets make this awesome bot even awesomer to become the awesomest Snicker !
- Minion Team

To our Japanese users!
日本語訳が来る。お買い上げくださってありがとうございます
Woot :D very excited.

Bought my keys, hoping stupid shard price goes up *points at all you botters*. Looks like this update fixed my issue with spin/jumping stuff, nav mesh stuff looks really cool. Bots working like a charm and the multiple instance fixes is godly!!!!!!!!
5.99 are the price discounted?
(11-08-2013, 07:02 PM)Shiriko Wrote:  5.99 are the price discounted?
(11-08-2013, 07:02 PM)Shiriko Wrote:  5.99 are the price discounted?

I was thinking it would be triple, or atleast double that. Great price!
Yes, its should actually say Friday to Sunday.
YES! GO GO GO GO MINION TEAM! Btw..can I have a gif avatar? Just curious.
10 inc.. just for fun :P at € 6,- a pop who cares imo :)
what the hell im buying 5 key codes and after i click pay with paypal problem appear "oops something etc etc" any prolem?
Any chance you could re implement the code that stopped the mob attacking mobs higher than the specified level in the grind settings?

*The Force meshing function causes the game to insta close.