MMOMinion
New Launcher - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+--- Thread: New Launcher (/showthread.php?tid=7948)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: New Launcher - Cichard - 06-19-2014

(06-19-2014, 02:40 AM)thyword99 Wrote:  Love this! but can we get it to where we can attach 20 accounts? instead of just 10?

yeah what fx said a new tab pops up. you can keep adding accounts.

RE: New Launcher - thyword99 - 06-19-2014

I will check again, but when I tried adding number 11, it just disappeared when I hit save.

EDIT: I must have been clicking something wrong, looks good now. Not used to using this launcher, any idea when it will support beta? I miss the choco features!

RE: New Launcher - Powder - 06-19-2014

The beta will be going live very soon.

RE: New Launcher - Powder - 06-19-2014

(06-18-2014, 08:46 PM)DragonLogicX Wrote:  hmm very strange thing happening now after last minion update....

for some reason, when I start bot via GUI it will not select the character. It will just sit on the character select screen then timeout and reboot... I have to manually select the character before it continues.

btw nothing has been changed in the settings and I have deleted and reinstalled minion, same results. also tried changing character names in gui to all caps and all lower case and still same results.

Any idea what's happened or if I need to do anything else?

Make sure you have the server name and your character name properly capitalized.

RE: New Launcher - jbrawley1 - 06-20-2014

Any Plans on Getting by this?
[Image: 8]

RE: New Launcher - TauTau - 06-21-2014

he's dead, Jim...

System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
bei ..(String )
bei ..(Object , EventArgs )
bei System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnShown(EventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Form.CallShownEvent()
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackDo(ThreadMethodEntry tme)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackHelper(Object obj)
bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallback(ThreadMethodEntry tme)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbacks()

RE: New Launcher - andysx - 06-21-2014

any plans to make launcher work for people with multiple subscriptions on one login account?

RE: New Launcher - Shaolin2 - 06-25-2014

(06-13-2014, 03:18 PM)Shaolin2 Wrote:  I have a small problem with the GUI_Launcher
I have 4 accounts in the Launcher. If I start all or a few, and close after some time one or more and finish the associated clients, these accounts start from time to time by itself.

Sorry for the long time to answer your question what the Log says.
The Log says only the normal "wait xx to launch ...." ... Etc.
The button says "Start" so was the Bot stopped.
This happens very rare but is irritating

A next please.
Can you add a information behind the PID under "Attach Bot" which PID is linked to a Bot?
When I manually Attach a Bot to a Client I must guess which PID is not Attached.

RE: New Launcher - whatilike - 06-26-2014

(06-18-2014, 02:49 PM)TauTau Wrote:  
(06-17-2014, 08:40 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  well that seems like id be on the phone bitching to them....

yeah... but it's the biggest provider here and they do that since they started Internet business ('80s)... my voice would just get lost ;)

(06-18-2014, 05:58 AM)penpen01 Wrote:  close the gui launcher after you've launched all game instances.

and that would reconnect me how exactly?

btw, as I'm sitting here, I have one window running nicely, while the other one pops up every 4 mins to instantly close again. Log says:

16:49:25 [V] ==> Lauching new FFXIV instance for character XXXXX on server XXXX.
16:49:30 [D] ==> Finished startup sequence for character XXXXXXX on server XXXXX, received PID 3260.
16:49:32 [C] ==> Network Error
16:49:32 [W] ==> Killing PID: 3260, time of day: 16:49:32.0868464
16:49:34 [E] ==> Keycode XXXXXXXXXXX Waiting 4 minutes to relaunch XXXXXX .

both bots are on the same PC, so a network error is quite unlikely

same problem here :(

RE: New Launcher - jbrawley1 - 06-26-2014

(06-21-2014, 06:15 PM)andysx Wrote:  any plans to make launcher work for people with multiple subscriptions on one login account?

I could really use this as well... many times ill find i dc'ed at 1 time, and both accounts never logged back in but gui has error after error for hours because it wont go past the service account screen