• 26 Vote(s) - 2.96 Average
New Launcher
Greetings Minions.

An Attach Bot Button has been added, which will work like the old launcher
Please be sure not to attach unless you are fully logged into your character

[Image: 9Ojg49N.jpg]

The exe its looking for is ffxiv.exe NOT ffxivboot.exe
If you get .NET errors please delete your LauncherSettings.bin and retry

The old launcher will no longer be supported. You will need to use the GUI launcher. It is extremely simple to use.

Click Add Account, enter the info click add, press start.

If you do not wish it to log your character in for you, do not fill out a character name, server name must be there and capitalized.

Frozen time is in seconds, and if it takes longer than frozen time to get fully in game it will kill the client and try again.

Invalid Account means your actual SE credentials are not right.

If you do not wish for the launcher to monitor your game, click stop on that account after it launches.

If you have weird .NET errors, try to update your .Net version : http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/...x?id=42643

NEW LAUNCHER TUTORIAL : http://mmominion.com/Thread-FFXIVMinion-...-READ-THIS
Thank you for adding this :D

ThumbsUp
Please keep the posts to legitimate bugs / issues this time it really does not help spamming the same thing over and over.
Are there any plans to have the GUI_Launcher be able to load more than two clients on Windows 8.1?
(06-12-2014, 05:09 PM)Miter Wrote:  Are there any plans to have the GUI_Launcher be able to load more than two clients on Windows 8.1?

I wasn't aware this was an Issue with 8.1, it should remove the restriction as soon as the bot attaches. I will look into it though. The launcher has nothing to do with that btw, just so you know :P
Why is the login screen pop up? My key is still valid to June 29

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

@tonnyhoang please hop in the live chat.
No worries, my blame was directed at Microsoft :)
my square login info is correct yet it still tells me invalid account I am not understanding what it is I am doing wrong here. my information is all 100% correct, even fully capitalized server name
Just use the attach bot button it will work like the old launcher