MMOMinion
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "How to Grind" - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: GUIDES & TUTORIALS - How to Use our FFXIV Bot (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+--- Thread: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "How to Grind" (/showthread.php?tid=8627)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "How to Grind" - Latty79 - 02-02-2015

It stands there because you didn't put a time on it. If you want it to just gather from that marker, set the marker mode to single marker. If you need further help, click Live Chat above and i'll help you out.

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "How to Grind" - Cichard - 02-03-2015

(02-02-2015, 08:09 PM)cwojtas Wrote:  So I wanted to make sure I played around with everything before posting here, but I'm having some problems. I've followed all the tutorials that are prereqs for setting up grind and gathering. However, when I press the start/stop or the enable check box, my character just stands there. It recognizes the marker and that I've set no time limit (doing level 1-50 instead), but it just doesn't do anything. I tried making my own mesh as the small area I wanted to farm, and then the bot would actually start but it would just continuously run me into the walls when it could no longer find a target. It also won't display the path even though I have that box checked.

It isn't helping that all of the tutorials show a different UI than what I see when I use Minion. Is there something I'm missing?

First dont use a custom mesh just use the full meshes for the zone.

second go to marker mananger make sure you are in marker list, then add all the markers you want to farm at in the marker list. leave timer at 0 if you want to farm by level. just enter the level range of the character. ie this marker for level 1-5 next marker 6-10 next marker 11-15. so forth and so on. if the character isnt in the any of the level ranges for example if you are lvl 20 and all your markers are 15 or lower then it wont do anything it wont know what marker to go to. also make sure you do not have a check mark in do atama or do fates only.

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "How to Grind" - Westwood - 03-06-2015

Is it possible to set the evacuation point to more places then just then one? everytime i do fates (fate only) my character runs to exactly the same position on the map every time when he i waiting for new fates. is there an option that the character moves to different locations inside the city if he waits for new fates?

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "How to Grind" - Cichard - 03-06-2015

nope the evac point is where you wait. if you dont set one it will chose a random place in the town.

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "How to Grind" - Westwood - 03-06-2015

thx Cichard! can you tell me how to delet the current one? just reloading the navmesh?

try deleting your navmesh and let thebot redownload it

evac point is in the .info file, not the actual meshes
["evacPoint"] = {
["h"] = -0.87270474433899;
["x"] = 228.47079467773;
["y"] = 312;
["z"] = -238.91799926758;
};

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "How to Grind" - destined - 03-07-2015

Is there a way to make the bot hit "return" when you die? I'll die every now and then and have to manually hit return on the bot, as it will get stuck.

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "How to Grind" - Cichard - 03-07-2015

the bot auto releases when you die. Just not always instantly you do not have to manually hit return. Make sure you do not have "enable unstuck" ticked.

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "How to Grind" - Nook - 03-20-2015

Hello, I can't figure out how to grind fates.

I followed the guide, i've tried different settings, but it always just stands there. If I untick "fate/fate only" it attacks the nearest mob however.

What am I missing?

[img][Image: AAVFgAK.png][/img]