MMOMinion
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "How to Grind" - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: GUIDES & TUTORIALS - How to Use our FFXIV Bot (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+--- Thread: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "How to Grind" (/showthread.php?tid=8627)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "How to Grind" - Shoobiscuit - 10-24-2014

While party grinding/fate grinding with my 4 bots, is there a way to get them to not tunnel vision the main Fate Boss. I.E - They run in attack the main Fate Boss, while 10 other little mobs proceed to smack them senseless, and they just ignore the little guys.

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "How to Grind" - Cichard - 10-25-2014

depends on the fate most the time if its a boss fate its gonna look for the fate mobs. it should however attack the little guys if they attack the bots before the engage.

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "How to Grind" - alexleo55 - 10-26-2014

how do I use a item in this I would like to summon my choboco to help cure me.

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "How to Grind" - Cichard - 10-26-2014

under advanced settings, go to general tab and enable summon chocobo.

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "How to Grind" - Devante - 10-30-2014

Normally you click on the percentage you want to wait for the fate to be complete first and it'll walk up to the edge of the fate and wait.

For instance, I do 1% just to make sure there's someone there.

However, now it'll wait until that 1% until it even approaches the fate at all. Meaning if there's a fate up and it's at 0%, it'll just run back to the safe zone (in my case next to the crystal in Aleport) and wait until the fate has been done 1% before it even runs that direction.

By the time I get there, the FATE is done.

It never did this before.

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "How to Grind" - Cichard - 10-30-2014

(10-30-2014, 04:18 AM)Devante Wrote:  Normally you click on the percentage you want to wait for the fate to be complete first and it'll walk up to the edge of the fate and wait.

For instance, I do 1% just to make sure there's someone there.

However, now it'll wait until that 1% until it even approaches the fate at all. Meaning if there's a fate up and it's at 0%, it'll just run back to the safe zone (in my case next to the crystal in Aleport) and wait until the fate has been done 1% before it even runs that direction.

By the time I get there, the FATE is done.

It never did this before.

thats how wait% has always worked. wait at your flee point till % is done. You could also enable Teleport to fate at 1%. Then you wont miss them. or make your flee point more centrally located so it doesnt take so long.

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "How to Grind" - Devante - 10-30-2014

(10-30-2014, 01:56 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  thats how wait% has always worked. wait at your flee point till % is done. You could also enable Teleport to fate at 1%. Then you wont miss them. or make your flee point more centrally located so it doesnt take so long.

Not to argue but that's not how it worked last time for me, earlier this year.
It would always run up just outside of the FATE area and then sit there until 1% has been done. Then it would participate in the FATE.

Even the guide says that's what Wait is supposed to do.

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "How to Grind" - Cichard - 10-31-2014

(10-30-2014, 08:10 PM)Devante Wrote:  
(10-30-2014, 01:56 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  thats how wait% has always worked. wait at your flee point till % is done. You could also enable Teleport to fate at 1%. Then you wont miss them. or make your flee point more centrally located so it doesnt take so long.

Not to argue but that's not how it worked last time for me, earlier this year.
It would always run up just outside of the FATE area and then sit there until 1% has been done. Then it would participate in the FATE.

Even the guide says that's what Wait is supposed to do.

it was changed while back because it would get attacked and it wouldnt defend its self cause its waiting for the fate to complete. I'm pretty sure its beent hsi way for a long time. i dont bother to use it really.

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "How to Grind" - sadin911 - 11-02-2014

how can i turn off 30y player restriction in teleport to fate ?

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "How to Grind" - Cichard - 11-02-2014

(11-02-2014, 03:22 AM)sadin911 Wrote:  how can i turn off 30y player restriction in teleport to fate ?

you would have to edit the lua code.