Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Fishing not working
I meshed out the area, I then set two markers with a timer of 1200 seconds on each of them. After that I input the right bait into the gather manager.

I then set the bot to Fish and then turned it on. It walks to the marker but I get spammed with the message "You do not sense any fish here."

I just got to the fishing spot, so it's obviously messing up somewhere. When I reposition my camera it starts fishing. After awhile it moves to the next spot.

"You do not sense any fish here."

I do not have limit frame rate on neither do I have legacy controls on.

What's the matter? I had this happen last time so used a different fishing bot but would not like to fully use this fishing feature. It doesn't seem to want to work though.

It seems to be working now after I disabled skill manager.

It should be included in the instructions next time...
Eh woke up in the middle of the night to find it bugged itself again.

Is there something wrong with fishing? It seems to only work for 1 marker or something... Only caught 80 fish in the span of 3-4 hour AFK. Pretty sure after the first marker it started screwing up again.. =_=
you need to be carefull how you place the markers and how you mesh. the bot needs to walk to the fishing spot in a 90 degree angle. So the mesh should force it to talk to the cost as if aproaching a T-crossing. We will add a fix for that soon, its nothing new and has been like that for a while now.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.