Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Curious about the last ban wave....
Regarding this news:
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/...cab5f1aabe

I would like to ask if anyone know someone who got banned for this bot.
Im using it and i like the bot really much, mostly babysitting is while playing something else, i only run it alone at night to level gathering professions.

as far as i know most of you using far more then just one and having them run 24/7, im just a bit curious, if i need to be even more careful and so on.
i dont want my account to get banned, yeah maybe i shouldnt use the bot in first place then, but yeah what should i say Smile
I have 4 running 22 hours a day and have had no issues. just dont teleport and you will be 95% safe
(03-06-2014, 01:48 PM)ChaotikSoul Wrote:  I have 4 running 22 hours a day and have had no issues. just dont teleport and you will be 95% safe

Dont open world teleport would be correct dungeon teleport still no bans. I didnt even know there was a ban wave.
theres usually a ban wave every maintenance (start of month)
i wouldn't call 900 bans a wave, but ok
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
They're targeting RMT as it easy and they can cool down the community by showing they actively fight against bot.
How do they actually detect and PROVE RMT though?
I have 4 bots running 24 7 with TP farming, 0 bans :D
(03-06-2014, 03:44 PM)ChaotikSoul Wrote:  How do they actually detect and PROVE RMT though?

one buyer told me he sold over 50mil per day and got banned, but i dont get any ban so far...