Poll: Which profile would you like the most?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Monk

57 19.26%
Ninja

109 36.82%
White Mage

67 22.64%
Scholar

63 21.28%
Total 296 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
Various Disciple of War profiles.
I don't think that profile creators will return to the old manager. There are too many new functions and tweaks.
From Russia with love
(08-05-2015, 07:01 PM)idurus Wrote:  I don't think that profile creators will return to the old manager. There are too many new functions and tweaks.

yes, but this topic has a new/improved skillmanager which is different from the one currently included with the minion.
The basis is the same for both. From the innovations I see is a division of target buffs. Probably just not updated yet, or require additional verification.
From Russia with love
Ace made the skill manager changes standard, so no reason to download it manually =)

Profiles moved to main folder.
Paladin v3.12 added.
Tweaked Main tank combo.
Added Off tank combo.
Tweaked Fight or Flight/Bloodbath usage.
Added Spirits Within.

Paladin v3.13 added.
Fixed logic error that would have prevented Rage of Halone being used as mid level Off tank.
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I've been away from FFXIV and Minion for a long time.

I'm playing as WAR and saw that it uses different combos for main tank vs off tank. Does the bot automatically know, or is there somewhere I have to tell it that it is a main tank or off tank?
There is buff checks. MT use Defiance, OT use Deliverance and bot check buffs.
From Russia with love
(08-05-2015, 11:27 PM)idurus Wrote:  There is buff checks. MT use Defiance, OT use Deliverance and bot check buffs.

Very cool. Thank you for taking time out to answer my question!
(08-05-2015, 10:02 PM)ISilenceI Wrote:  Paladin v3.12 added.
Tweaked Main tank combo.
Added Off tank combo.
Tweaked Fight or Flight/Bloodbath usage.
Added Spirits Within.

Paladin v3.13 added.
Fixed logic error that would have prevented Rage of Halone being used as mid level Off tank.

i will test tonight or tomorrow and give you feed back
thanks alot for answering my question and thanks alot for these profiles!

for these profiles would it be possible to list the supported cross-class skills for the builds? that would be awesome!