Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average
Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Working as of patch 3.3)
Fraser that is not a profile error, its a memory issue I believe, however you can read more about it / how to help at http://www.mmominion.com/thread-16645.html. I used to have the same issue every few hours now it never happens. Goodluck
Thanks, i changed one option, but nothing happend. Same error in the night. I don't get it why this memory issue now takes my farm. So far I had no problems. Waiting for 64 Bit Bot then will be better i hope. Thanks for that brillant Gathering Profil and your work, i like it very much.
sry for the question but im pretty new at Final fantasy 14. So my Miner and Botanist are both lvl 60 both has a gearscore from 110 and a GP from 400 (guess its the standart value). Is it possible for me to use these profiles without the recommend 600 GP or do i need better equipment with GP stats which i guess i get from the blue scrips. And if yes what do you advise to use which script.
Thanks
(07-16-2016, 09:48 AM)TurboGolom Wrote:  sry for the question but im pretty new at Final fantasy 14. So my Miner and Botanist are both lvl 60 both has a gearscore from 110 and a GP from 400 (guess its the standart value). Is it possible for me to use these profiles without the recommend 600 GP or do i need better equipment with GP stats which i guess i get from the blue scrips. And if yes what do you advise to use which script.
Thanks

Nope upgrade your jewelry / meld gear to at least 600gp, I suggest going as high as possible honestly (less downtime waiting for cordial use).
Not sure if its FFXIV Minion of your profiles, but it no longer works in 3.35, it swaps classes, but the console window just says Buffering task evaluation by 43.8 seconds.

Edit: seems like the 1-60 mining also doesn't work, so probably somethign to do with FFXIV minion's update for 3.35

Edit v3: working now
(07-10-2016, 06:02 PM)artemon Wrote:  
(07-10-2016, 05:36 PM)kidz14 Wrote:  ...i didn't merge in your fix, i edited my own profile looser

...i wonder when the mods will take action to this asshole flooding my topic with unrelated posts.

Actually, you did. The file you uploaded is byte-for-byte identical to my fix. Complete with Sharp Vision/Field Mastery for 650+ GP and 96% gather rate. And tons of lines of auto generated nonsense. Well, no surprise.

art is right, either he came to the exact same conclusion you did and edited it the exact same way character for character or you just used the file he uploaded. Not that there's a problem with it, you reaction is just really strange.

But hey, either way thank both of you. The low price of aethersand/clusters on my server helps me in my crafting.

Also a suggestion, if you have a way (through lua) to have your guy stop, reduce, and and start back up you can have him run a 'quick' 320 cycle while waiting on the 550 cycle's gp to replenish without the extra 320's clogging the inventory because you'll clear it out. If anyone's interested I could post a copy of what I mean.
(07-23-2016, 02:19 PM)teguri Wrote:  
(07-10-2016, 06:02 PM)artemon Wrote:  
(07-10-2016, 05:36 PM)kidz14 Wrote:  ...i didn't merge in your fix, i edited my own profile looser

...i wonder when the mods will take action to this asshole flooding my topic with unrelated posts.

Actually, you did. The file you uploaded is byte-for-byte identical to my fix. Complete with Sharp Vision/Field Mastery for 650+ GP and 96% gather rate. And tons of lines of auto generated nonsense. Well, no surprise.

art is right, either he came to the exact same conclusion you did and edited it the exact same way character for character or you just used the file he uploaded. Not that there's a problem with it, you reaction is just really strange.

But hey, either way thank both of you. The low price of aethersand/clusters on my server helps me in my crafting.

Also a suggestion, if you have a way (through lua) to have your guy stop, reduce, and and start back up you can have him run a 'quick' 320 cycle while waiting on the 550 cycle's gp to replenish without the extra 320's clogging the inventory because you'll clear it out. If anyone's interested I could post a copy of what I mean.
Im interested in this.  I have the Sellout store addon purchased and active but it only randomly will stop in between collecting to reduce one time once every few mins.
Whichone do you suggest for sand collecting?
How many hours do you run to make 2mil a day?
just curious
Thank you for this!
 This is the shit.
Superman Superman Superman Superman Superman