Thread Rating:
  • 65 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes"
If your key has changed, it's possible that it created a new settings file.

The locations are kept in one of the "yourkeynumber_settings.lua" files in the LuaMods\ffxivminion directory. You would need to copy the "gGatherLocations" table out of there, and paste it into your current settings file (you will probably need to have the bot unattached for this to work).

I would suggest making use of the Import/Export features I added recently to export your locations, or your entire settings file for safekeeping.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kon4jkam0zrkct....info?dl=0

You can import these as a starter using the Import/Export manager.
Place the file into the LuaMods\ffxivminion\ImportManagerFiles.
Go to Advanced Settings > Import/Export > select the file, and choose to Import Gather Locations.
awesome thanks so much
When I have "gather unspoiled" checked off will it ONLY gather unspoiled nodes? Is there a way for it to gather shards or whatever during the downtime?
The way is, you would have to custom code your own task to do that. As it is now, no.
Alright Ace let me know when your done coding that for me :)
just wondering what the 'normal' time is for unspoiled markers? like 500 sec, 1000 sec? does the marker start at a certain time when using unspoiled?
Just give it any number, it isn't factored in whatsoever.
ive been going round in circles all day trying to put the unspoiled nodes together, ready to chuck my pc out the window, every time i create a new one it takes the marker for all the locations ive created! >.< heelllp been through the tutorial again and again.
Sounds rough, but I don't understand what you're saying.
ahh i think i misunderstood and thought you could make them a sequence one after the other, ie. place marker in each zone and loc and be able to keep going round the nodes when the time hits
. read a bit further on the forums and seems not poss. shame. tho not really sure why, i gave another bot a try few days ago and they came up with an almost flawless cycle, not that easy tho im sure! :) i'll just focus on my hand in items for now me thinks :)