Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update
it is possible to make the bot accept the teleport invite from your party if there aren't nearby fate and their invite match with the aeteherite of the region you are currently fateing?

i mean, after a fate, nowadays, someone in a party always teleport to the atheteryte (or so it's happening in cohertas) and the whole party run quickly to the other fates, while i'm still running loosing myself alone in the other side of the map.. it seems kinda suspicious, isn't it? ._.
so... at first, i have to stop the app, accept teleport invitation manually, start the app again in order to make things smoother (if you try to accept teleport invitations manually while the bot is active it will crash and quit the game)

could it be possible to realize alternative-soft-acceptance-teleport function? (i didn't see it in the options, that's why i'm asking it)

i know there is already a teleport function but it is really easy to catch if you "glitch" and appears in a party fate from the void, quite noticeable :/

Messages In This Thread