Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update
(06-21-2015, 01:31 AM)fxfire Wrote:  AV = Kaspersky

READ THE **** INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS

http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=installation

holy cow, is english so hard to understand or what is the problem ????? IT CLEARLY SAIS MULTIPLE TIMES WHAT NOT TO DO AND WHAT TO DO AND ENDS WITH "DONT WASTE OUT TIME IF YOU DONT FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS"

open a helpticket and request a refund if you are unable to read and/or understand the few lines of simple instructions, its not rocket science

and for the rest of ppls having issues, open your log.txt and MinionLauncherInfo.txt inside your launcher folder to get an idea why your stuff doesnt work.

If you cannot make it work, then wait until we update the normal launcher, so far it is not official released .....just for ppl who know how to follow instrucitons.

I did read the install, KasperSky is disabled tho.

I'm trying to be civilized, I'd expect you to be the same, I understand that you a Dev, there is no need to be rude.

Now let me make this very clear for you Sir, I followed all the instructions like I said. Which means my KasperSky was disabled. Its not running, its disabled in the boot.

I thought he meant what was I running, all in all. I had KasperSky working with the Old Launcher and no problems.

So how can I enjoy the old launcher when its not updated?

Messages In This Thread