Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.13 Average
New Bard Rotation! Huge DPS Gain!
Well....you're wrong, Bindles.

You should parse yourself vs yourself....

WM is great if you can stay planted, once you get into 'real' content and you have to dodge it is a significant loss due to lost casts.

I'd suggest starting with WM up and then dropping it the instatn you need to move...

I've got some spreadsheets that basically show approximately 30 potency per second increase based on optimal timing and clipping etc.
In WM i can parse well over 750 dps on a dummy planted to the ground.

out of WM i do roughtly 640.

Switching INTO WM with the sole purpose of using a triple emperyal arrow and iron jaws is silly, too much loss of auto attacks to make up for the increase in potency...(i have endless spreadsheets of datasupporting this, basically unless you're goig to be in WM for 90 seconds (two barrage/EA) with absolutely no movement its not worth it. To this day theres no fight where you can just plant THAT long.

the only time you should switch is during transitions when there are no targets available....if you have to cancel even ONE cast in WM there is no point in having it up.

My advice is an opener with WM and drop it the second you have to move and only put up when boss is untargetable for more than 4 seconds to allow for proper positioning and casting.

Messages In This Thread
New Bard Rotation! Huge DPS Gain! - by Bricks - 06-23-2015, 05:32 AM
RE: New Bard Rotation! Huge DPS Gain! - by AzRed - 06-24-2015, 05:36 AM
RE: New Bard Rotation! Huge DPS Gain! - by altnob - 06-24-2015, 05:41 AM
RE: New Bard Rotation! Huge DPS Gain! - by AzRed - 06-24-2015, 05:45 AM
RE: New Bard Rotation! Huge DPS Gain! - by Bricks - 06-24-2015, 07:31 AM
RE: New Bard Rotation! Huge DPS Gain! - by AzRed - 06-24-2015, 07:36 AM
RE: New Bard Rotation! Huge DPS Gain! - by Bricks - 06-24-2015, 07:39 AM