Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update
(06-28-2015, 12:17 AM)lantus Wrote:  
(06-26-2015, 10:54 PM)matthew2371 Wrote:  Does the app crash if i "attach", meaning, do i have to have the app launch the game? because im crashing, and i've done EVERYthing in the guide.

(06-27-2015, 09:52 PM)matthew2371 Wrote:  I'm running the new minionapp
i have it and EVERYTHING installed necessary
It will attach just fine, and work, then about 10min later, crashes, as in just closes XIV
I have uninstalled nvda experience, and every other possible thing that is similar.

So which is it? You're current problem seems to be different from what I was trying to help you out with yesterday. . .

This, its always been this. I only asked about attaching because i thought maybe that was what was making me crash.

As for the error in the minionapp, its the same as it was before.

"Unknown Error (Query/Fail)
Last Error: Unknown Error

And for god sakes, i've read the guide 1000 times, people keep saying "antivirus, update windows, check background apps"
I have uninstalled everything on my goddamn laptop, NOTHING is running in the background, im running windows defender on 8.1, and my damn firewall is even down. I've tried it EVERY which way. Sorry, just frustrating seeing the same answers for days lol

I have 3 minion keys now, a few expired, and i have tried all 3. I am clueless, 4 friends i showed this bot to can run it just fine... they've done nothing but install and run.

I tried the old GUI out of desperation as someone suggested yesterday, same result.

Messages In This Thread