Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update
(06-28-2015, 05:49 AM)lantus Wrote:  
(06-27-2015, 09:52 PM)matthew2371 Wrote:  I'm running the new minionapp
i have it and EVERYTHING installed necessary
It will attach just fine, and work, then about 10min later, crashes, as in just closes XIV
I have uninstalled nvda experience, and every other possible thing that is similar.

If you can login fine and attach the bot with no issue. The only other problem I can think of that causes the game to just close with no error messages would be another bot got logged in/attached with the same key. Could be your bots are trying to login with the same key, or your friends somehow is using your key?

You can try deleting all the files in the minion folder that looks like:

1abc234d5678901234ef56g6h5i78901_ffxivminion.cfg

and manually entering the pass instead of having it auto login, can't really think of anything else.

Well, i had all my accounts on auto log except my main cause of token, so i always just manually put the code in, ill try to delete all of those and start fresh.

Unfortunately didnt work.

There was 2 of those files, and i deleted both.

Then i put in my third into minionapp and attached. Still crashed.

Im at a loss, i guess take my token off and see if it works if i launch it instead of attach???

So i deleted everything, erased the login and tried again with all 3 differently, crashed on each of them. Any other ideas? Honestly am borderline ready to pay someone to fkng help me get this workin lol

Messages In This Thread